Say a prayer for Cosmo...

Talk women (or men), politics, gripe about your 6er (or other ride), and speak your mind.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

e24mpwr

Say a prayer for Cosmo...

Post by e24mpwr »

After some stuttering under load on the way down to SESF, and a lot of (very much appreciated) attention from a number of folks at the show that still didn't have Cosmo developing the power an M635 should have, I ran into a piece of backward luck.

Since my buddy Greg really needed to leave later than 6AM Sunday to make his SESF fully worth the trip on Saturday night, I decided to send him home to Maryland in my car and take the opportunity to let Lothar's team at Excluservice have a peek at it. I also talked to Frank Fahey about the car since he was the one that rebuilt the motor way back (and he couldn't have been nicer or more helpful), and he suggested a leakdown.

In the meantime, Greg has been very generous with his time and tried a few things, with some improvement, but we're still a little in the dark.

I was hoping to have results last week, but their kit blew a hose, so they'll have to do it early next week. Please pray for simple, positive results.

I'll be taking the train up to DC Thursday and Metro from there to Rockville to pick up the car. Might take the opportunity to have a couple other things done, too.

Keep your fingers crossed!!

_DSC2656 by e24mpwr, on Flickr
(Cosmo @ SESF)
MGene

Post by MGene »

Best a'luck for Cosmo, it would great to get it optimized for maximum Lee happiness!