Help with a Ebay Purchase In The States

Talk women (or men), politics, gripe about your 6er (or other ride), and speak your mind.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Ozibimmer

Help with a Ebay Purchase In The States

Post by Ozibimmer »

Hi Guys
I have a good friend here in Australia that needs some help. He has purchased a set of Rims from Ebay that have been paid for and are boxed up in 4 separate boxes that are in Orlando.
Now the guys was going to send them here to us and we pay but has said it is to hard now to do as he has a family and is to busy with his business. That's all good and he is a great guy. We need help to have a place for the wheels to stay until we can organize shipping here to us in Australia.
If there is one of the members here that lives near Orlando I could ship to and then arrange pick up from.
I have a friend that ships cars from the US to Australia who was going to put them in his container for me.
Would not normally ask but I have a BMW Wrecking Yard in Australia and would love to repay the favour if I could help someone there.
If anyone could help they would be paid for any help in making this transaction a bit easier for my buddy.
Cheers guys
Addam
79 E24 633CSi
80 E24 635CSi
82 E24 635csi Race Car Build (Schnitzer Replica) viewtopic.php?t=21792
82 E28 JPS (1 of 2 Ever Built)
85 E30 JPS
beaner

Re: Help with a Ebay Purchase In The States

Post by beaner »

Hi: I'm a newbie to this site, but I can help. I will be passing through Orlando soon. I have plenty of space to pick them up and store them for you. I live in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Send me a message if you would like assistance. I have two E24 and love this site.

Greg