Nikkis Carport

Talk women (or men), politics, gripe about your 6er (or other ride), and speak your mind.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

MrsBee

Nikkis Carport

Post by MrsBee »

Howdy, y'all. After selling my sixer, wrecking my One Series, and hopping over to the dark side of Honda ownership, I've had a itch that I can't seem to satisfy...automotive excitement.

So...I've created my own website to try and harness the enthusiasm that I used to have towards my shark. I'm trying to be diverse, not focusing on bimmers, and reach out to areas of automotive journalism that otherwise was forbidden to me while writing for Roundel. I've written on a different blog for a while, but didn't have a car-centric approach.

This one is different, sort of Jalopnik-esque but a little less, well, thrown out there. I love Jalopnik, don't get me wrong, but I think we as an automotive community can do better, therefore I created Nikkis Carport.

I'm looking for anybody with a sound mind and an ability to throw some words together to try and get this thing off the ground. I know the sage words of wisdom that comes out of this forum, and I'm guessing there's more than one of you out there that has something to say.

This is my first post on the new website, again, this is a very VERY soft showing of the website, it still has far to go. Any suggestions would be welcome!
https://nikkiscarport.wordpress.com/blog/
MrsBee

Re: Nikkis Carport

Post by MrsBee »

oh oh oh, and I forgot about this. I'm trying to do a social media thing, The Preservation Of Automotive Enthusiasts....on the Facebook. I have no idea how to promote it, any ideas?
hornhospital
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by hornhospital »

Nikkster...how do we sign up to follow the new blog? I see no signup link on any of the pages (yes, I went to all of them and read 'em).

I don't "do" the book of the face. Had it, hated it, ditched it.
Ken Kanne
'84 633CSi "Sylvia"; '85 635CSi "Katja";'85 325e "Hazel Ann"; '95 M3 "Ashlyn"
MrsBee

Post by MrsBee »

Apparently I Twitter now.