Help Horn Hospital!

Talk women (or men), politics, gripe about your 6er (or other ride), and speak your mind.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

MrsBee

Help Horn Hospital!

Post by MrsBee »

Hey guys, sorry I've been absent! After having to sell my shark, then having to sell off my shark stuff, I got into a depresses state. Eliminating most of my sharky friends, except a very close few, Ken (horn hospital) has been one of them. He opened up to me and let me know about the his ailment, cancer of the bladder.

He's been a confidant to for a long time and I couldn't stand sitting around not trying to do something to help him out. I know he's been a huge help to so many on this forum and others as well (ones I'm not a part of).

I started a fundraiser to try and help offset the cost of his new treatment program, which will help alleviate some of the stress associated with hospital bills. Alleviate some stress so he can focus on becoming the happy, helpful, humble guy we all know and love.

https://www.gofundme.com/ken-kanne-kicks-kancer

If you have an aversion to using gofundme, you can PayPal me the funds and I'll deposit it as an offline donation (gofundme can't touch those).

You can contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Ralph in Socal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Help Horn Hospital!

Post by Ralph in Socal »

I'll be sending what I'm able to but please explain why there would be an aversion to Go Fund. I'm not well versed on why or what. Thanks

Ralph
There is a very fine line between "Hobby" and Mental Illness.

85 635csi Zinno Auto
84 528i Euro
83 635 Euro Arktik
81 528i Kastanien 5-speed
88 528e Bronzit (Granpa Car)
86 535i Auto (For Sale)
81 633 csi (retired)
Masked Man
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Help Horn Hospital!

Post by Masked Man »

Yeah, what Ralph said.

Why would Go Fund be an issue? Let's show up for Ken, peeps!

Keep the shiny side up

Phillip
Masked Man

85 635CSi Euro
Big Brake Upgrade
Ireland stainless exhaust
Upper & lower control arms
New tie rod kit