Bentley 635 manual

Talk women (or men), politics, gripe about your 6er (or other ride), and speak your mind.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

UKDaveJ

Bentley 635 manual

Post by UKDaveJ »

Now that I own a Highline which is along the lines of the US spec cars (so I gather), I'm thinking that getting a copy of said manual could be quite advantageous!

When ones' wife asks you to start thinking about what things should go on the Christmas list, my thoughts jumped immediately to 6 stuff.....!!!
Nothing like rubbing it in is there.. :lol: :wink:

Don't think a couple of sets of front wings will even get a look in.... :roll:

Anyway, how much to get a copy of this manual in the UK, or would it make more sense for me to arrange something with a member on the US side of the pond? :)
Can someone give me the ISBN number, then I can enquire at a few select book shops here & get a price as well.

Cheers,
Dave 8)
ron
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Bentley manual

Post by ron »

Hi Dave, Someone put the ISBN no. on the site a couple of weeks ago.I tried it on Amazon but it didn't want to know!!Maybe some one can come up with another no? If you manage to get one let me know as I want one.Thanks.Ron.
sharkfan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Bentley Manual

Post by sharkfan »

The Bentley Manual often discussed is actually for the E28 five series, sadly it can't help out owners of the E12 based early 6 series but it is useful for owners of post late-1982 cars.

You can get it in the uk;

http://www.motormec.co.uk/e28.html

and most folks say it's pretty useful - I've got one myself but (fingers crossed) haven't had to delve into it too much.

ISBN (of mine) is 0-8376-0318-8

Hope this helps.

Sharkfan :twisted:
UKDaveJ

Re: Bentley Manual

Post by UKDaveJ »

sharkfan wrote:The Bentley Manual often discussed is actually for the E28 five series, sadly it can't help out owners of the E12 based early 6 series but it is useful for owners of post late-1982 cars.

You can get it in the uk;

http://www.motormec.co.uk/e28.html

and most folks say it's pretty useful - I've got one myself but (fingers crossed) haven't had to delve into it too much.

ISBN (of mine) is 0-8376-0318-8

Hope this helps.

Sharkfan :twisted:
Thanks mate!
:)
ron
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Bentley manual

Post by ron »

Ref.above manual.As they do a E28 and a E34 which is better for a highline which is E34 based?
bfons

Re: Bentley manual

Post by bfons »

ron wrote:Ref.above manual.As they do a E28 and a E34 which is better for a highline which is E34 based?
The Hoghline is E34 based :?:
Brian

-----------------------
1984 Graphite M635 - Project Graphite - Sold
1985 Polaris M635 - Polaris - Sold
1987 L6 Black/Lotus White - My Queen has a new home
1980 633csi - Gone but not forgotten