Bigcoupe.com site security???

Talk women (or men), politics, gripe about your 6er (or other ride), and speak your mind.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Jono B good

Bigcoupe.com site security???

Post by Jono B good »

Hi I need admins to look into possibly amending this site with a security update as I cannot be guaranteed a secure login status via firefox 61.0.1. 64bit. I tried to login via HTTP// added in front of the bigcoupe.com address but doesn't allow this. Thanks in advance Jono [-o<

There is an update available here. Unfortunately we running old phpBB2 we can update to 3.2 [-o<

https://www.phpbb.com/about/release/
~Cirrusblau-Metallic~
GRNSHRK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Bigcoupe.com site security???

Post by GRNSHRK »

Forwarded your questions and concerns to Brian, admin guru, as I am but a humble board moderator and don't know this stuff #-o

We should be hearing from him shortly, although he's got a bit on his plate right now, due to recent loss of a dear family member :cry:
:mrgreen:
Bobbo
1980 633 CSi Cypress Green/Pearl Beige
2017 X5 M Sport Xdrive 35i Carbon Black/Ivory White
2005 330 Ci ZHP Cabrio Imola Red/Bone/Black
Jono B good

Post by Jono B good »

Thanks, I was unaware of his life issues I will send out good vibes and prayers to him and his kin. Peace be upon us all in these trying global times brother. [-o<
~Cirrusblau-Metallic~
reedwa
Bigcoupe Contributor
Bigcoupe Contributor

Post by reedwa »

I was a 'lurking member' for a few years while restoring my E24. Didn't have anything new to contribute but hoping to participate more in site activities. Want to help and can start by working on securing the site. I manage IT for a small business and know how to get this done. Even willing to chip in on costs. Please let me know if interested.
Kevin
1985 Cosmosblau 635CSi
1995 Schwarz 540i
2001 Arctissilber Z3 Coupe