ottershaw easter sunday

Pictures and talk about the UK SharkFests with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

joe

ottershaw easter sunday

Post by joe »

there is nothing like a long journey to inspire some confidence in your 6r.
yes i have to say i made it to ottershaw, 112 miles to be exact each way,
not a great distance i here you say but its what me and my 6 needed i would go anywhere now.

met some nice people and seen some of the best 6r's ever, really put mine into the shade,

thats all im saying for now, pics to follow soon, will let james post first as he set up the whole meet

later joe
UKDaveJ

Re: ottershaw easter sunday

Post by UKDaveJ »

joe wrote:there is nothing like a long journey to inspire some confidence in your 6r.
yes i have to say i made it to ottershaw, 112 miles to be exact each way,
not a great distance i here you say but its what me and my 6 needed i would go anywhere now.

met some nice people and seen some of the best 6r's ever, really put mine into the shade,

thats all im saying for now, pics to follow soon, will let james post first as he set up the whole meet

later joe
Glad you had a good one Joe! My hangover has just about abated now.....
Can't wait for pics! Dave
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

Was a good first meeting of the year. I am currently uploading some photos of the event, and have posted a couple of photos on my web site. I will write up a report and send it to the club tomorow and will update the website once it's been spell checked.

Thanks for eveyone that turned up. We had 10 sixes, 1 E30 325isport, 1 E30 M3 Revaglia, 1 E30 M3 Sport Evo, 1 E36 M3, 1 Z4 2.5, 1 ZM Coupe, 1 Porsche BoxterS and 1 Ferrari Dino 246GT. Not a bad selection considering it was trying to rain. Onto the next meeting.

James

http://635csi.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/[/url]
UKDaveJ

Ahem, interesting photo there Mr Sohl, please explain......!

Post by UKDaveJ »

Nice pics there James! I only hope the law don't get hold of the shot from your drivers side mirror......... :lol:
Wish I could have been there! :)
New exhaust to be fabricated & fitted this coming weekend......., will post feedback once tested on my Highline!
Dave
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

The beauty of left hand drive cars :wink:
UKDaveJ

Post by UKDaveJ »

Sohlman wrote:The beauty of left hand drive cars :wink:
Yeah right!! :lol: :D :wink:
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

UKDaveJ wrote:
This has already been commented on elsewhere.....
UKDaveJ

James' misdemeanors........

Post by UKDaveJ »

horsetan wrote:
UKDaveJ wrote:
This has already been commented on elsewhere.....
Where? :)

C'mon then James, where are the Ottershaw photos - can't see them on your website?!..... :roll: :lol:
Dave :wink:
sharkfan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by sharkfan »

C'mon then James, where are the Ottershaw photos - can't see them on your website?!.....
Dave
Ditto, where are the piccies :!: :!: :!: :?:
UKDaveJ

Post by UKDaveJ »

sharkfan wrote:
C'mon then James, where are the Ottershaw photos - can't see them on your website?!.....
Dave
Ditto, where are the piccies :!: :!: :!: :?:
I reckon James has sent them off to Truprint to be developed...... :wink: :lol:

If my experience was anything to go by, he'll probably never see them again!!

Had Horsetan not being playing with Rory (his hoss') then we'd have seen lots of stunning images already...... :roll: :D
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

I am on the case. I have been having some uploading issues. I have run out of space and so am having to do some jiggery pocery.
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

Please see all photos on the following URL

http://photos.wanadoo.co.uk/album/1298867

And here are some listed below: -

UKDaveJ

Top pics!

Post by UKDaveJ »

Well done James! :D

Excellent snapping & hosting. All the cars look in superb condition.
Just wish I'd been there! :cry:

Dave :)
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

UKDaveJ wrote:....Had Horsetan not being playing with Rory (his hoss') then we'd have seen lots of stunning images already...... :roll: :D
Since virtually all of James' events take place on a Sunday, this clashes with Rory's schooling and exercise routine.

We are also getting fit for racing over jumps. This will take place at Colesdale Farm, Northaw, Herts. on Sunday 3rd July (1st race: 2pm).

This also means I have to lose some weight. The National Hunt jockey diet starts here.

As a result, there is a very high probability that I will not be attending any Six-related events this year. However, "joe" will no doubt be flying the "clear indicator lenses" flag for me 8)
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

What you mean you are going to miss the Retro cars show and the blast up Santa Pod. Also the small can of whoopass opened up on me on the grass track go carts. That 3 stone advantage really hurt me :cry:

Booohooo
joe

re: flying the flag

Post by joe »

don't worry ivan i will be there, i will even have a pint of guiness for you.

got some pics from the meet and i can't post in uk sharkfest so im off to the gallery.

later joe
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

Sohlman wrote:What you mean you are going to miss the Retro cars show and the blast up Santa Pod.
Looks like it. Horse comes first.

"Too feckin' right I come first!"
....That 3 stone advantage really hurt me :cry:
It'll be more than 3 stone when I've negotiated this feckin' diet.....