Rockingham Convoy 21st May

Pictures and talk about the UK SharkFests with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

sohlman

Rockingham Convoy 21st May

Post by sohlman »

Hi All,

Myself and John Rogers will be going up to Rockingham on the Saturday to attend the BMW Power Weekend. Please see an extract below form an e-mail i sent out to my mailing list.

Now onto future events/shows. I have been asked by the club to come down with as many cars to the Rockingham power weekend (21st/22nd May). Now as some of you have probable realised this clashes with my drive and dine at Epsom. This is not a problem. What I have planned is to go down to Rockingham in convoy on the Saturday (21st) and then do the drive and dine on the Sunday (22nd). So if anyone wants to come down to Rockingham you need to phone the club office and claim your free tickets, Yes that's right FREE TICKETS... All you have to do is provide the club with your membership number and they will send them through. Myself and John Rodgers will be driving up and meeting on the M1 at the first services just after Luton going Northbound. We will be meeting at 8:30 and then we can all go in convoy leaving at 9:00am. I have chatted with some of the Khumo organisers and there will be a number of races this day as well as practice for the main race day so we should be able to see all the cars go around and the viewing is pretty good.

We will leave at 9am Sharp. See you there.

James Sohl

Southern Coupe Organiser