Anyone going to Gaydon in Warwickshire this Sunday 21 August

Pictures and talk about the UK SharkFests with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

UKDaveJ

Anyone going to Gaydon in Warwickshire this Sunday 21 August

Post by UKDaveJ »

Details HERE

Hopefully I'll be there, can't think of a valid reason/excuse not to......

D :roll: :wink:
horsetan

Re: Anyone going to Gaydon in Warwickshire this Sunday 21 Au

Post by horsetan »

UKDaveJ wrote:...can't think of a valid reason/excuse not to......
Thought about this, then decided I needed to save the petrol and entrance money for the suspension upgrade project....

That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it. :lol:
Last edited by horsetan on Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

I am going to be there and will be running the coupe stand. What that means is that i am going to be waiting at the gate giving out passes to suitable cars as they come in.

I have space for 70 cars in my section and they go out on a first come first serve bases. I will save one for you Dave.

James
UKDaveJ

Ahem, about that ticket James.......

Post by UKDaveJ »

Sohlman wrote:I am going to be there and will be running the coupe stand. What that means is that i am going to be waiting at the gate giving out passes to suitable cars as they come in.

I have space for 70 cars in my section and they go out on a first come first serve bases. I will save one for you Dave.

James
Most kind of you James, but if you received my email you'll know that we have been given FREE tickets to the British Superbike round at Silverstone, where young Chris is playing on Saturday night......

So it would appear that unless anything changes, Andrea & I will be watching the live racing on Sunday. If anything does, I'll ring you on your mobile mate.

Chris will be assisting my mother at a Cattery open day...., he'll love it!!!

Hope everyone has a good day, take LOADS of pics & post them of course!

D 8)