Brunch meet on Sunday 23rd March 2014 at Forest Row

Pictures and talk about the UK SharkFests with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Rob5678

Brunch meet on Sunday 23rd March 2014 at Forest Row

Post by Rob5678 »

I have arranged an event on behalf of the South East Region of the BMW Car Club , am I am inviting the Big Coupe Forum to it

The details are brunch meet on Sunday 23rd March 2014 at The Riverview Cafe, Station Rd, Forest Row, West Sussex RH18 5DW from 11:00.

The event is for all BMW Clubs

I live in Epping and have no association with The Riverview Cafe, which is 70 odd miles away . I found out about them by accident from a review when looking for somewhere near me that was Car club friendly, for a monthly weekly meet . There is no financial reward or gain for me , its just for some Bmwnuts to have a chat and a laugh.

I have been told the food is good by the lads from TotalM Forum as they had a successful meet there last year.

So its more the merrier . Its only a couple of miles from Munich Legends .

Can you let me know if anyone is interested as I need to give the cafe some idea of numbers

Hope to see some of your guys there

Regards

Rob
JohnRogers

Post by JohnRogers »

I am planning to attend. Rgds, John Rogers
JohnRogers

Post by JohnRogers »

Rob, Thank you very much for arranging this. A very enjoyable visit. Very nice café and very efficient husband and wife team. Many interesting cars. There were 6 E24's, Harry, Ted, Bob, Colin, self and, meeting for the first time long term owner, Anthony McLauchlan. Here is a photo of Robert Born with Ted. This was the first time I had met Rob although we have emailed many times. Regards, John Rogers
Attachments
IMG_2725 20.jpg
IMG_2725 20.jpg (125.09 KiB) Viewed 5688 times
Rob5678

Post by Rob5678 »

Thanks for coming guys