Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

uncleestevan

Brands Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st May 2006

Post by uncleestevan »

whos going and on what day?

Ill be there for both
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

For all car club members free tickets are available on a first come first serve bases. They have 500 tickets available. If you are a member phone up the club office. If you are not join up and the tickets alone will pay for your membership

http://www.bmwcarclubgb.co.uk

James
uncleestevan

Post by uncleestevan »

take it ill be billy no mates n going on me own then :(
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

I will be there and i hope to get over 40 sixes to attend so you won't be on your own.

James
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

Just a quick reminder to all that there is a big six festival on this weekend at Brands Hatch were the world touring cars are battling it out. We the club have a large 1000 car area on the south bank that BMW UK and the organisers at Brands have been happy to give to us so that celebrations can be made for the E24 (30 years) 2002 (40 years and the E30 M3 (20 years). There has been plenty of advertising about this on the forums and the club magasine, and 500 free tickets have been up for grabs. If you have not got yours yet it might be worth giving the club office a call to claim yours, but once they are gone its ?25 on the gate.

I will be down there early on the Saturday with Ross and we will put up lots of banners and put road directions up in the surrounding area so you know where to go.

See you all there.

James
SHADOWLINE635

Post by SHADOWLINE635 »

Where is brands hatch and which would be the better day to go.

Cheers
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

Brands Hatch is located in Kent just off the M25 junction 3. Sunday is the better day as it's race day. Saturday is practice and qualifying

James