UK 6 series meeting - Is there one planned for 2004.

Pictures and talk about the UK SharkFests with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Chris James

UK 6 series meeting - Is there one planned for 2004.

Post by Chris James »

Please help. Is there a 6 series meeting planned for this year?
Please let me know on [email protected]
Many thanks
Chris J
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

You need to look HERE 8)
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

Thanks for the Plug Ivan,

Just got back from Holday and have sifted through about 300 e-mails. Before i went away i was feeling a little pesamistic, but having sifted throught the e-mails i think that between 35-50 six series cars is definantly possible and including all the other cars my target of 150 could well be achieved. You never know we could have something like 100 sixes turning up which would certainly rival the US Sharkfest!
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

You can also find our event listed in the Brooklands Website, under forthcoming events
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

If you're in the UK on 5th September 2004, here's how to get to the UK SHARKFEST:

You can also find our event listed in the Brooklands Website, under forthcoming events
eggUK 1989 635csi

Post by eggUK 1989 635csi »

Looks like I will be getting the polish out this weekend, and give the old girl a shine. shame i havent got that stainless exhaust yet though. btw whats the deal with non members of BMWCC, i only just joined this week.
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

Anybody is welcome to come along, the more cars that can make it the better and as for non member they can grab the info on the day and after the day may well feel like it's worth there while to join.

I reckon a membership saves me about ?100 a year on parts and bits alone with the acredited suppliers.
Ross

6 Series Meeting

Post by Ross »

Hi Chris
Look forward to seeing you on Sunday .

Regards
Ross Harris

PS . You need to join the car club .
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

Ross is one of these people who will be comming with not just one, but two sixes.

probable two of the best sixes in the UK
kevs635csi

Post by kevs635csi »

id love to have my 840 s/rims on but they wont be refurbished in time as they are apart & being blended out
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

...and I shall be taking delivery of a set of "Throwing Stars".... Mmmmmmmmmmm 8)
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

A little bit of further information.

This is just to remind you all that Brooklands is this weekend. I have finalised all arrangements with the Museum and have 93 tight car parking spaces within the paddock. I also have an overflow for a further 30 cars. Spaces will be alocated on a first come first serve bases.

The plan for the day will be:-

Arrive at 10am
Time to clean and beautify cars and or go around the Museum untill 12
BBQ to start from 12
Some Live music during lunch
General publics voting of all cars
Prize giving for winners cars at around 3pm
4pm photo oportunity on the banking
5pm all people to leave Brooklands
Couple of little pointers.

There is no hoses or water available for cars
there is a 15mph speed limit and anyone going above this will be asked to leave
The banking is very dangerous and has to be treated with utmost respect both on foot and in cars
Anyone not obeying the marshalls may jeapodise future events
The day should run very smoothly, but i need to mention these pointers.

See you all there on Sunday

Kind Regards

James