Hi All
is anyone going down to the Ally Pally on the 24th &25th febuary
i hear there is going to be a display of E24s
i am going on the sunday (25th)
anyone else intrerested??????????
boa
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

Myself and Ross will be there manning a small display of 4 cars. I think we will have a couple of E24's and a couple of 02's.

Come in and see us and we can have a chat.

James
boa

Post by boa »

james
when my bmw club mag came through this week, i noticed the events for the ally pally show and read that there was a big display of bmw's and big on the e24s
i don't think i will be driving down to london, i thought there would be a bigger display than 4 cars and 2 of them are o2s
"who organised this display" :roll:
boa
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

Myself and Ross are organising the display on behalf of the club who are not interested in going to the shows.

So we do it and have a bit of a laugh over the weekend.

We wanted a bigger stand, but 4 cars was all we were allowed.

There should be atleast three and maybe four sixes.

You will have my 635csi and the Alpina B7S Turbo. Plus a 635csi Highline motorsport of Ross's that has been restored that will be in the for sale section. We may also if we can squeeze in have an M635csi although i think this may be on the Meguires stand.

I think there will be 70 club stands so you can see why they don't give out big stands. The Nec in October we had a 12 car stand and are hoping to get 15 for next year.
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

Sohlman wrote:....Plus a 635csi Highline motorsport of Ross's that has been restored that will be in the for sale section......
This is the famous "twenty grand" car. There aren't many like it.
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

And the rest. I think you will find that the figure is at least 50% more than that!

Selling for ?12,000 is IMO an absolute bargain.
cecotto479

Post by cecotto479 »

Sohlman wrote:
Selling for ?12,000 is IMO an absolute bargain.
Funny you should say that:-

http://www.bavarian-board.co.uk/forum_p ... 35768&PN=1