Westerham,Kent monthly meet invitation!

Pictures and talk about the UK SharkFests with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

shanecsi

Westerham,Kent monthly meet invitation!

Post by shanecsi »

Hi all,this is an invite to Uk members to come down to a monthly meet held in Kent,organised by bimmerowner.co.uk.

The february meet will be held on SUNDAY 17th FEB from 1pm onwards at the Grasshopper Pub just outside of Westerham.

directions here!

Currently i am the only 6 series owner on the site and would love to get some e24's come down and keep me company!The turnout varies each month but the majority of cars tend to be e30's and e36's with the odd 5 series thrown in for good measure!

Hope to see some of you guys there,please ask if you have any questions.

Shane :wink:
keithtayloronline

Post by keithtayloronline »

Hello would like to come along when car fully restored (1981 e12 based 628 converting to M6 engine)
Have you got any M635 parts please?
I need engine ancilliaries, wiring, hoses, rad etc to replace damage done in an engine fire
Know anyone who might have them?
thanks Mark in Canterbury
[email protected]
shanecsi

Post by shanecsi »

Hi fella,you're more than welcome to come along when your car is sorted!As for parts,i cant help there im affraid,im after quite a few bits and pieces myself!!!
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

keithtayloronline wrote:....(1981 e12 based 628 converting to M6 engine)
That sounds very very brave (or mad)....given that the suspension of the E12-based cars was more tail-happy than the E28.....

Mind you, the early E12-based Alpina B7 Turbo and B7S Turbo cracked 300 and 330bhp respectively....but they had their suspension dealt with.