Brighton meet 29/03/08

Pictures and talk about the UK SharkFests with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

shanecsi

Brighton meet 29/03/08

Post by shanecsi »

Hi all,thought i'd post up details of a meet we at bimmerowner.co.uk organise every few months.

7.30pm meet up in Asda carpark,Brighton marina on Saturday 29th March

The meets usually atract an assortment of Bmw models so you are all more than welcome to come down.

Hope to see you guys there,shane

1.shanecsi
TCNos635

Brighton meet

Post by TCNos635 »

Hi Shane, i dont usually do meets, but i am only in southwick. We must be almost nieghbours.
Tony.
shanecsi

Re: Brighton meet

Post by shanecsi »

TCNos635 wrote:Hi Shane, i dont usually do meets, but i am only in southwick. We must be almost nieghbours.
Tony.
We sure are fella,im assuming you live north of the old shoreham road?I live just down in Shoreham near the Green Jacket pub.Ive seen your car many times but only parked in your garage(Im a local cab driver so i quite often drive past your house on purpose!)but im yet to see it go :twisted:

Sadly ive had to sell my 635 as it needed way too much welding and bodywork,im currently working on a 2.5 24v e30 touring!It would be something else to have your car at this meet,as of yet it would be the only 6 attending.I have a friend bringing along his e28 m5 for me to have a go in as well as the usual e30/e36/e46 models so its looking like it will be quite a good meet.
If you prefer we can meet up before and drive down together?I'll be taking my mums e36 as my e30 isnt road ready yet,my sister will be driving up with me in her e30 325 and her boyfriend in his e36 316 will also be in convoy so you're more than welcome to tag along :wink:
TCNos635

Brighton meet

Post by TCNos635 »

Yes that is my car you saw. i only get to use it a couple of times a week.
My car also needs the bodywork done as it is starting to show its age a bit now, a bit like me really.