Ottershaw Meet 27th Match Easter Sunday

Post by sohlman »

Hi All,

The first UK Six meeting of the year.

Date: - Sunday 27th March
Time: - 1030 - 1100
Location: - Ottershaw public car park just off Junction 11 M25
Directions: -

For directions get off the M25 at Junction 11. Go towards Woking and Ottershaw and you will go down a dual carridgeway for 800 Meters. This road has a 50MPH limit and is well policed. At the end of the dual carridgeway turn left at the roundabout following for Woking and you will go into a 40MPH limit road for about 300 meters. At the next roundabout (Ottershaw roundabout) turn left 1st exit and the entrance to the car park is 10 meters on the left. Oposite the car park and on the roundabout is a harvester pub restaurant.

Plan for the day: -

Meet at 10:30 - 11:00 am, meet owners of various BMW models. Leave in mass convoy at 12:00 midday and drive down country lanes to the Squirrel Inn Hurtmore just South of Guildford. I will bring with me 20+ maps so that owners don't have to worry about loosng the convoy.

Plan to arrive at 13:00 hours were the landlord has secured us his private field were we can all park. There is space there for 300+ cars. Once at the pub we can all eat/drink. As its easter Sunday it will be busy so we may have to wait a little for food, but the food is worth waiting for as it's some of the best pub food in Surrey.

Owners can then leave at whatever time they like although i will most likely go around 16:00 hours and will be ariving at Ottershaw at 10:30.

If you want to come please can you add your name to the list so that i can have an idea of how many maps to print.

List: -

Sohlman 635csi Artic Blue
Soulmans father It's red and has a prancing horse on the badge
Carlton M635csi Black
Dave if his MOT can be done in time
Craig M3 Sport Evo
Joe Silver 635csi
1st time BMW
The Real McCoy M635csi
Wasemmes M635csi US Spec in Black
MTC Graham 635csi
Adrian Pratt 635csia Red
The Wiz E30 M3
Erol M635csi
Last edited by sohlman on Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
joe

sharkfest

Post by joe »

count me in james,

later..joe
UKDaveJ

Post by UKDaveJ »

You might be counting me out if I can't get one 6 through its MOT on Friday! The biggest headache is the centre box, if the exhaust goo will just hold for the MOT, then I can get a nice custom made one fairly soon...., I can hardly drive 45 mins to the exhaust shop without an MOT.
Buggering things, why didn't I do it before my MOT expired - I know, we've had a lot on of late... :cry:

Hope to see you James, fingers crossed!
Dave :)

Update, good & 'bad' news.

My Highline sailed through its MOT - thats the good news!

The not so good news - I forgot that we were going to be at a family wedding tomorrow, my wifes' cousins, its an all day affair & I just know I will be feeling ill come Sunday morning...........!
I like my wine & beer way to much to abstain!!

I hope that all who are meeting up at Ottershaw have a good day & that the weather is fine!

Dave