US and Canadian parts

Please add any links you have found that are useful to the group. Please submit why this link is helpful and a short description.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

bfons

US and Canadian parts

Post by bfons »

Brian

-----------------------
1984 Graphite M635 - Project Graphite - Sold
1985 Polaris M635 - Polaris - Sold
1987 L6 Black/Lotus White - My Queen has a new home
1980 633csi - Gone but not forgotten
val_c

Post by val_c »

Steve have a great prices, but, unfortunately, shipping to Canada is a problem. I had to use my friend's address in Buffalo to ship staff and friend of mine will pick it up and bring it throw the border.
But, again, prices almost twice cheaper than in Canada for some parts.
Rob 86 635

Shipping to Canada

Post by Rob 86 635 »

Val, why is shipping a problem from Steve Haygood? I have ordered from him and had shipped to Alberta no problem. Curious as to what your issue was? Thanks

Robert
val_c

Post by val_c »

No issue at all, but when I thought about headache with custom fees, GST/PST to pay in addition to shipping, I decided, that for me the much more convenient and cheaper way is to get parts to US address and deliver them to Toronto then.
I am sure that Steve will ship to Canada, but the final price of parts here will go to skies then (just got Passport G-Timer II, paid extra $56 Can for part that cost $190+35 shipping; it's crazy).
I am about to get some staff from Germany and I am really afraid to think what I will pay for parts shipping.
val_c

Decided I'll move my links here...

Post by val_c »

Rennline pedal sets - I know they are expensive and it's only a few pieces of aluminum, but I am still salivating.

Autosolutions - short shifter

Daniel Stern Lighting - all you have to know about auto lights, plus top notch headlights, bulbs and parts.

Willz Leasing Corporation - Will Zaraska - driving school instructor, cars import/export, parts and technical assistance in Toronto, Canada. Very friendly and knowledgeable guy, great prices for parts.

E.T.A. - Mark D'Silva engine chips, got one for my car, custom made chips are available, good prices, excellent product, very friendly and willing to help person.

Ireland Engineering - the only source I found for NO swivels or hinges strut brace bar. Look in the section <i>Other BMW's/Suspension & Steering/E28 M5 Strut Brace</i>.
Also good prices for Performance Spark Plug Wire Sets.
I was wrong: TCD is also selling strut braces specially produced by IE.

Kingsborne Wire Werks, Inc - performance ignition wires at affordable prices.

Shox.com - good prices for Bilsteins (not listed, but you can call/write and ask)