relay's

Please add any links you have found that are useful to the group. Please submit why this link is helpful and a short description.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

miklilmag

relay's

Post by miklilmag »

relay's explained in more detail's, plus the company rock's....
http://www.rallylights.com/hella/Relays.aspx

Franke
MisterFixit

Relays - updated link

Post by MisterFixit »

miklilmag wrote:relays explained in more detail, plus the company rocks. (bad link)
Franke
Update on 16 July, 2015-
Thanks, Franke! This is a great bunch of guys, they have been very helpful to me in my lighting business.
Good Link: http://www.rallylights.com/all-about-relays

(I cannot get the pictures to load, will contact them to see if this can be cleared up, or if it's just me)

Andy
"Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
Lighting Upgrades for 2002, E3, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39 - front & back
Headlight and Tail Light upgrades for maximum visibility. Headlight protection to keep lights intact.
hornhospital
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by hornhospital »

The pictures don't load for me, either. The URLs to them come back to their server, so something's changed. They're either no longer on their server, or more likely, the path to them has changed.
Ken Kanne
'84 633CSi "Sylvia"; '85 635CSi "Katja";'85 325e "Hazel Ann"; '95 M3 "Ashlyn"
MisterFixit

relay pictures

Post by MisterFixit »

hornhospital wrote:The pictures don't load for me, either. The URLs to them come back to their server, so something's changed. They're either no longer on their server, or more likely, the path to them has changed.
I just heard from them, he says "I've got to fix that". I suspect it was a directory shuffle as well, and the path will be updated soon.
"Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
Lighting Upgrades for 2002, E3, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39 - front & back
Headlight and Tail Light upgrades for maximum visibility. Headlight protection to keep lights intact.