M635csi - How many left in UK

Please add any links you have found that are useful to the group. Please submit why this link is helpful and a short description.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

whiskeydry

M635csi - How many left in UK

Post by whiskeydry »

Hi Folks
I am new to this particular board, but have been around a long time having owned my RHD M635csi (no. 128) for 20 years. This is a great place for information, especially as I recently suffered the brake binding that a lot of people seem to have experienced. Turns out to have been the Master Cylinder as a lot of people advised on here, so all good now.

In the UK the DVLA are now publishing the numbers of make and model of cars left in the UK, either taxed and MOT'd to be on the road, or SORN'd (laid up).

For those that are interested for UK M635csi's the link can be found at:

http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/bmw_m635_csi#

Select the Tax/SORN tab for a graph showing numbers left each year.

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I haven't noticed this mentioned on the site.

All the best
Phil
GRNSHRK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Also being done by BC board members!

Post by GRNSHRK »

Hey Phil,

We have a bunch of great fellas from the UK on this board, and a few are in fact tracking the whearabouts of every existing UK based M635 that hasn't succumbed to the tin worm, or worse :wink:

Hopefully those that are doing the tracking will see this post, as you did place it in an odd forum, although you did include your useful linky :-k

I'll see if I can find their ongoing thread, hopefully one or more will chime in, in the interim [-o<

Welcime to the board 8)

:mrgreen:
:mrgreen:
Bobbo
1980 633 CSi Cypress Green/Pearl Beige
2017 X5 M Sport Xdrive 35i Carbon Black/Ivory White
2005 330 Ci ZHP Cabrio Imola Red/Bone/Black
JohnRogers

M6 Meetings

Post by JohnRogers »

Phil, Nice to see your posting. We have developed a series of meetings around the M25 - see the various reports on the UK Sharkfests section of Big Coupe.
We have also been issuing an M6 Newsletter. So far there have been six and another is planned for late December. If you would like to hear more or get sent the Newsletters - do get in touch at [email protected]
And Big Coupe is the site for all the great information.
Regards, John Rogers