Radicast clear lenses for E24 and other BMWs

Please add any links you have found that are useful to the group. Please submit why this link is helpful and a short description.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

horsetan

Radicast clear lenses for E24 and other BMWs

Post by horsetan »

Clear rear lenses for E24 at top of page HERE

.....but go down the page..... right down to the bottom.... you will see clear front indicator lenses for the E24, but with no text they're not yet available to order. At last, a useful alternative to Mats Kinnby..... :wink:

NOTE: this is the Swedish language order page. Radicast say they will update the English language site in due course. All exciting stuff. :D
bfons

Post by bfons »

I smell a group buy a coming....

Can you tell what price they are asking for the rears?
Brian

-----------------------
1984 Graphite M635 - Project Graphite - Sold
1985 Polaris M635 - Polaris - Sold
1987 L6 Black/Lotus White - My Queen has a new home
1980 633csi - Gone but not forgotten
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

bfons wrote:I smell a group buy a coming....

Can you tell what price they are asking for the rears?
99 Euros for the pair of rear sections. Plus 10 Euros postage. PayPal payments are accepted.

CLICK HERE
alpinacsi

Post by alpinacsi »

That bottom one looks like an early e23 lens. The one above it is listed for 78-86 but that is also incorrect. I think the change was late 82, basically 83 model year. It looks like they are showing the 2 styles. You would think the e24 would be a better market than the e23.
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

alpinacsi wrote:That bottom one looks like an early e23 lens.....
Shall we ask him to confirm whether that is in fact an E24 lens? And if not whether he might produce one in future? :wink:
Frits

Post by Frits »

I want these rear clear lenses!!!!! Can't find them anywhere...
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

Frits wrote:I want these rear clear lenses!!!!! Can't find them anywhere...
Daniel's currently rearranging his Website, so it's only in Swedish at the moment..... Also some of the BMW products (and the Volvo ones) are still to be restored to the list.

You can still e-mail him. Just go to the Swedish homepage, and click the e-mail link at the bottom of the page.
Last edited by horsetan on Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frits

Post by Frits »

Aha, so they can still be ordered? Great! Then I'll let one of my friends that has Paypall (I'm not into that, no real reason why not...) order them for me. Probably the same guy that ordered my bigcoupe calendar.
horsetan

Radicast stops production

Post by horsetan »

I have been informed today by Damiel at Radicast that he has ceased production of the E24 rear lens sections.

Bad news for anyone who wants them, or wants spares..... :cry: