So Cal Get Together

This is for general BMW gatherings and less formal events

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

ron madden

So Cal Get Together

Post by ron madden »

Anyone in Southern California want to get e24's together in beautiful Santa Barbara. Lots to see and just have a good time with our cars and network a little. Tell me what you think. There a lots of great 6er's in this part of the country.

Ron
Masked Man
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Masked Man »

Hey Ron,

Sounds like a plan. Are you aware of SoCal Vintage BMW's functions?They're not a 6er group but good folks (imo) and when I get my beast back on the road, I'm interested.

Keep the shiny side up

Phillip
Masked Man

85 635CSi Euro
Big Brake Upgrade
Ireland stainless exhaust
Upper & lower control arms
New tie rod kit
Ralph in Socal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Ralph in Socal »

There are some beautiful drives around Santa Barbara. San Marcos Pass would be a nice cruise but it gets too busy. Please try to set a couple of dates for the fest so that we have a choice. I would love to meet some Central Coast folks. Go Ron, hopefully many more will follow.

Ralph
There is a very fine line between "Hobby" and Mental Illness.

85 635csi Zinno Auto
84 528i Euro
83 635 Euro Arktik
81 528i Kastanien 5-speed
88 528e Bronzit (Granpa Car)
86 535i Auto (For Sale)
81 633 csi (retired)
nomorebmws

Post by nomorebmws »

I'm too busy, my only available day is saturday, and I would rather drink some Cervezas Pacifico, a drive would be nice but thats what I do most of the time already. :lol:
socalvintagebmw

Post by socalvintagebmw »

Ron

Come down to LA on 10/23 for our annual Meet - go to socalvintagebmw.com We always have a strong e24 turnout. There will probably be a run from ojai over 33 next month with the vintage crowd as well. Thanks
Jeff
ron madden

SoCal Get Together

Post by ron madden »

Thanks for the information about the meet in September woth the Vintage Club at Woodley Park. I plan on being there.

Cheers,

Ron