C & C and Beer, Brats & BMW's

This is for general BMW gatherings and less formal events

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Masked Man
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

C & C and Beer, Brats & BMW's

Post by Masked Man »

I'm reasonably sure that Jeff & John from SoCal Vintage BMW, will be posting something asap but since I never could color within the lines; Next Saturday, 7//31/10 a gaggle of BMW owners of various stripes will be caravan-ing to the C & C at 0 dark-thirty and then heading over to Coast Motor Werk for their Beer and bratwurst event.

Gawd, this means I'm getting up at 5:00AM on a Saturday! I must be mad. ](*,) #-o ](*,) #-o

Keep the shiny side up and hope to see some of ya there

Phillip
Masked Man

85 635CSi Euro
Big Brake Upgrade
Ireland stainless exhaust
Upper & lower control arms
New tie rod kit
Masked Man
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks to Coast Motor Werk!!

Post by Masked Man »

Well folks, especially SoCal 6er folks. Saturday was a great good time! Several of us met up on the West side of L.A. and drove down to C&C together. No 6ers in the crowd (I was relegated to riding shotgun in my bud Vince's cherry '88 E28) The crowd of BMW folks at the crack O dawn exotica was really gratifying. bunches of 02's, some E28's, E9's and a Bavaria, along with the odd E20.

For those of you in SoCal, a trip to this weekly gathering is worth it at least once. There was everything from an Isetta 300 to a Mosler, Pantera, Packard limousine, Ferrari Testarossa, OODLES of AC Cobras and some of them were even originals Dodge Dart dragster, you name it, you will probably see one there.

ANYway, the shindig put on by Ron Inchausti and his fun and enthusiastic staff, was nothing short of TERRIFIC! Their layout is gorgeous, the folks were genuinely happy to have us there and the food was EXCELLENT!
Oh and did I mention that the weather was perfect?

Kudos to CMW! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Phillip
Masked Man

85 635CSi Euro
Big Brake Upgrade
Ireland stainless exhaust
Upper & lower control arms
New tie rod kit
the duder

Post by the duder »

i was down there in the 87 M6 at 6 am first one one on the lot.