Bimmerfest in Pasadena

This is for general BMW gatherings and less formal events

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Ralph in Socal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Bimmerfest in Pasadena

Post by Ralph in Socal »

Anyone on the board going to Bimmerfest in Pasadena on May 14? I hope to get there but I have some small repairs to complete before making a commitment. Hoping to see a good showing of sharks.

Ralph
There is a very fine line between "Hobby" and Mental Illness.

85 635csi Zinno Auto
84 528i Euro
83 635 Euro Arktik
81 528i Kastanien 5-speed
88 528e Bronzit (Granpa Car)
86 535i Auto (For Sale)
81 633 csi (retired)
World-Class6

Re: Bimmerfest in Pasadena

Post by World-Class6 »

Ralph in Socal wrote:Anyone on the board going to Bimmerfest in Pasadena on May 14? I hope to get there but I have some small repairs to complete before making a commitment. Hoping to see a good showing of sharks.

Ralph
hey Ralph- I will be attending and bringing along Negra Modelos with daisy-dooks. :mrgreen:
85 M635 Schwarz (Found a new home in L.A.)
95 MBZ E36 AMG Coupe widebody Polar White
88 BMW E28 535is White
2000 Jaguar XJR Anthracite
2016 GMC Sierra Double Cab SLT- All Terrain Black
-------------------------------------------------------
LarryM

Post by LarryM »

I went last year but don't plan on going again, at least not as long as it's that close to L.A. Too many people who just graduated from riced-out Civics. The low point was seeing an E28 dancing around on hydraulics. I hope it's better for you this year; last year there were only a handful of E24s.
Sechserreihe

Bimmerfest

Post by Sechserreihe »

I'm thinking about going up with a couple of E30 buddys. Not positive though. I'll be driving my '86 black/black 635csi with BBS RSs.

Mark
Attachments
635csi.jpg
635csi.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 4145 times
635csi 2.jpg
635csi 2.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 4145 times
World-Class6

Bimmerfest

Post by World-Class6 »

Well...Bimmerfest went ok- it was very cloudy and I arrived around 9:50AM. All the good parking spaces to the right on the grassy area were already taken (I already knew that was going to happen, so I did not worry) and forced to park on the asphalt to the left where nothing was really happening, I mean nothing! :roll:

It is definitely a good idea to organize a group of fellow 6er enthusiasts to come along next time- We only stayed for 2.5 hours. There was certainly something missing, perhaps it was the weather :-k , will post pictures soon.

Thanks Nick(nomorebmws) for letting me use your dashboard cover & was great to meet you in person.

Anyhow, had a good time overall, then drove to my parents in Clovis, Ca. afterwards.

M. 8)
85 M635 Schwarz (Found a new home in L.A.)
95 MBZ E36 AMG Coupe widebody Polar White
88 BMW E28 535is White
2000 Jaguar XJR Anthracite
2016 GMC Sierra Double Cab SLT- All Terrain Black
-------------------------------------------------------