The Socal Vintage BMW Meet is THREE WEEKS FROM TODAY!

This is for general BMW gatherings and less formal events

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

socalvintagebmw

The Socal Vintage BMW Meet is THREE WEEKS FROM TODAY!

Post by socalvintagebmw »

The Socal Vintage BMW Meet at Woodley Park is THREE WEEKS FROM TODAY!! We are in crazy mode getting everything ordered and ready for the Best Vintaage BMW Meet there is! Barbi's Q will be there again serving up a great bbq lunch, we'll be giving out the Driver's Awards that you- the drivers-select, we'll have an even better goody bag this year,we have so much great stuff we can't fit it all in the bag! And we'll have a huge turnout of Vintage BMWS - the most fun day of the year next to Christmas.

We know that most of you like to wait until the last two weeks to register (like the previous years!) but if you can register as soon as possible that's one less thing we have to focus on - and we're going to be really busy from here out! We've picked our tshirt design and it will look great! Please go to the socalvintagebmw.com website, to the 2011 Meet page and follow the registration links - do it now!

For those coming from out of town, NoCal, etc, let us know the sense on if you guys want hotel rooms, we have some contacts with the nearby hotels and can work a better price, but we need to know asap. Figure around $100 a room - split it with your caravan buds!

Ok, we've got a lot of work to do. Contact us with any questions and we want to see ALL OF YOU in three weeks!

We had a great turnout and time last week at the Angeles Crest/Little Tujunga Canyon run and BBQ. Pictures are now up on the socalvintagebmw.com website! Thanks to Alexis Barlow for being a great and patient host!

We would also love it if one or a few of you took it on to ring the bell a bit and make sure that every e24 owner in the west knows about the Meet - we really hate when we get notes after the meet saying "I wish I knew about it! - I would have come!" Please everyone get the word out and lets make this an even bigger party than it is already!

Thanks again for all your participation and support!

John & Jeff
Attachments
6 winner.jpg
6 winner.jpg (128.31 KiB) Viewed 2584 times
5113441126_fb4483cf8d_b.jpg
5113441126_fb4483cf8d_b.jpg (521.2 KiB) Viewed 2584 times