Legends of the Autobahn 2012 - please post your interest

This is for general BMW gatherings and less formal events

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

PTFunk

Legends of the Autobahn 2012 - please post your interest

Post by PTFunk »

On the advice of Grnshrk, I'm starting a new thread where you can post your interest in attending Legends of the Autobahn, taking place near Carmel on 8/17/12. This will my first time there and I'd like to meet as many west coast shark fans as possible.

I'll be arriving right after lunch but plan to spend most of the afternoon there. As the day approaches, perhaps we can PM to exchange cell phone numbers in order to stay in touch while on site.

Cheers,
Paul
"Sabine": '88 M6 Royalblau/Silber
SLS delete, Wizard Cooling radiator, BavAuto Strut bar, M-Technik steering wheel, Conforti chip, Bilstein B8s / H&R Lowering Springs, BBE stainless cat-back exhaust
GRNSHRK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Interested!!!

Post by GRNSHRK »

Hey Funk,

As previously discussed, I am hoping to be in attendance, well, the green beast, that is :roll:

I'll be spreading the word, but how 'bout you left coast guys and bay area in particular, bring it on :wink:

Looking forward to a great turnout of sharkies and meeting you guys 8)

:mrgreen:
Bobbo
1980 633 CSi Cypress Green/Pearl Beige
2017 X5 M Sport Xdrive 35i Carbon Black/Ivory White
2005 330 Ci ZHP Cabrio Imola Red/Bone/Black
tgriffith009

Post by tgriffith009 »

I will be there with my car and will be followed by my dad in the m6, we should br there at about 7am departing from burlingame bearbsfo around 6ish. Definitly down to drive down with some buddies, if not ill see you all down there!!
1988 635 5 speed swap #2 - Gone but not forgotten
1988 635 5 speed swap #1 - Gone but not forgotten
1988 M6 - 175k with a pink door and a tired s38
1985 M635 - one owner, 3.8, 39k Miles
1995 540i/6 - Dinan supercharged
Crabtree

Post by Crabtree »

While I won't be at the Autobahn event, our small group will be at the track at Laguna Seca and thought I'd post an OPEN INVITE here for those that may be at the track on Saturday, for a post race beverage. We camp in the Can Am Circle campground, just outside and above Turn 5...top of that hill....near the rest room building (5th wheel hauler trailer).

The traffic back to town after the days events can be brutal, so stop by for a beverage and chat while traffic lightens up. Our 6 won't make the show as a friend of a friend has us driving up his Ferrari 400i for the Concorso Italiano event. I know, I know, but what's a friend to do? ...couldn't leave him hanging!
GRNSHRK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Taylor (and others), I'm in!!!

Post by GRNSHRK »

OK gents, finally signed up for the event, just because the deadline is today #-o

think you posted elsewhere, I'll find that and reply as well :wink:

Then we can work on a caravan, will have one other ///M635 with me 8)

Bobbo
1980 633 CSi Cypress Green/Pearl Beige
2017 X5 M Sport Xdrive 35i Carbon Black/Ivory White
2005 330 Ci ZHP Cabrio Imola Red/Bone/Black