Christmas run

Pictures and talk about SharkFests in Australia with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Serco

Christmas run

Post by Serco »

Paul, Mr Ed, Hoadie
Will there be a run before Christmas?
Getting itchy feet!
Regards,
Serco
Shipper 01

Post by Shipper 01 »

Rosie heads to Brazil this Friday and I do not head over until December 23. I'll have time for a run or two Allan so if you have a hanckering to put your foot down and the 635 chiefs are busy then we should do that western road to Goulburn again. That rocked!!

Should, in the next three weeks, be getting springs to Daniel to get them tested ready for him to make the new ones. Just so busy!

Oh, won a job in Canberra so will see if Elis is free for a meal and beer when Greg and I are down there.
Redaussie6

Post by Redaussie6 »

Any weekend after the 3rd of Nov is good for me - good for the car too! I need to start wearing all the new bits out :lol:

Cheers,

Alex
Paul Humpage

Post by Paul Humpage »

I'm keen as ever for a run but for the next few weekends i'm busy and from early/mid November i'm going to be working in Newcastle until Christmas. There's a chance i'll be around on the weekend of the 7th or 14th of November but i'm not confident enough of those dates to be able to organise anything. If anyone else organises a run then if i'm around i'll jump at the chance.

Regards
Paul
MrE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MrE »

I missed the last one so I'm definitely keen to do something in the coming weeks. If people want to consider coming to Canberra I can easily take us on a run through Tidbinbilla or surrounds, so maybe think about that for the 7th or 14th?

I'm all ears to other proposals though. If others want to organise something quick & easy that's closer to home for them, then by all means go for it.

And for sure Josh, when are you coming to Capital City? Let me know when you're around and we'll catch up.

Regards,
Ellis.
Shipper 01

Post by Shipper 01 »

I'll be down either next week lateish (Friday) or Monday or Tuesday of the next week. I've one the Feasibility Study for the Kingston Foreshore Working Harbour and need to meet with the LDA and NCA etc. We will have to catch up for dinner, beer and steak.

I'm keen for a Canberra run either November 7 or 14. Do we want to see who can make these dates? How about Ben? We need his super fast car there!!
beemaadict

Re: Christmas run

Post by beemaadict »

Serco wrote:Paul, Mr Ed, Hoadie
Will there be a run before Christmas?
Getting itchy feet!
Regards,
Serco
would be nice to catch up guys this time I can bring my M6 for a run

Randall
Serco

run

Post by Serco »

Canberra is the go, I think my passport is still valid!
What about the 14th?
Regards,
Allan
Redaussie6

Post by Redaussie6 »

I got the 14th of Nov off, so all good for me! If all goes well I'll be installing a short shift kit tomorrow, depends a bit on the weather and getting my gut underneath the car :?

Ellis - will there be snow this time around 8) ?

Cheers,

Alex
MrE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MrE »

Redaussie6 wrote:

Cheers,
Alex
I almost guarantee it. Bring some sunscreen though just in case. And some Aeroguard. You can't be too prepared.

Good work fellas, decision made. Canberra, Saturday Nov 14.

I'll prepare a route and a meet point blah blah blah and put up the details shortly.

-Ellis.
MrE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MrE »

MrE wrote:
Redaussie6 wrote:

Cheers,
Alex
I almost guarantee it. Bring some sunscreen though just in case. And some Aeroguard. You can't be too prepared.

Good work fellas, decision made. Canberra, Saturday Nov 14.

I'll prepare a route and a meet point blah blah blah and put up the details shortly.

-Ellis.
A plan.

viewtopic.php?t=10443&highlight=