Bathurst Run, Saturday 23rd August

Pictures and talk about SharkFests in Australia with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Paul Humpage

Post by Paul Humpage »

Serco wrote:Sorry for my late reply but work had taken over.
Firstly a sensational run to Bathurst, probably the best so far. Excellent pictures, especially Paul's starting grid shot. As it is now my screen saver so many people look and go WOW!.
Secondly are the regulars meeting for breakfast before the S&S later this month, is everyone coming?
Thirdly when & where is the next run?
And last we must try to have a run with our Mexican / Crow Eater friends for next year. Can we discuss at the S&S.
Again thanks to all (Ellis but no snow!)
Regards,
Allan
Sounds good Allan. I've made mention in the Show and shine thread and the Next cruise one.
MrE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MrE »

Serco wrote:Sorry for my late reply but work had taken over.
Firstly a sensational run to Bathurst, probably the best so far. Excellent pictures, especially Paul's starting grid shot. As it is now my screen saver so many people look and go WOW!.
Secondly are the regulars meeting for breakfast before the S&S later this month, is everyone coming?
Thirdly when & where is the next run?
And last we must try to have a run with our Mexican / Crow Eater friends for next year. Can we discuss at the S&S.
Again thanks to all (Ellis but no snow!)
Regards,
Allan
Allan,

Why don't you put up some of the pictures you and Daniel have taken on these cruises? I've seen your flash going off - it reminds me not to speed!

Regards,
Ellis.
Serco

Bathurst

Post by Serco »

Ellis,
Not as good as you and Paul.
Anyway some to look at.
Regards,
Allan
Attachments
BMW run 23Aug08 010.jpg
BMW run 23Aug08 010.jpg (105.27 KiB) Viewed 5140 times
BMW run 23Aug08 042.jpg
BMW run 23Aug08 042.jpg (53.32 KiB) Viewed 5140 times
BMW run 23Aug08 049.jpg
BMW run 23Aug08 049.jpg (58.3 KiB) Viewed 5140 times
Serco

Bathurst

Post by Serco »

3 more
Attachments
BMW run 23Aug08 002.jpg
BMW run 23Aug08 002.jpg (78.63 KiB) Viewed 5135 times
BMW run 23Aug08 035.jpg
BMW run 23Aug08 035.jpg (51.09 KiB) Viewed 5135 times
BMW run 23Aug08 047.jpg
BMW run 23Aug08 047.jpg (49.85 KiB) Viewed 5135 times
Paul Humpage

Post by Paul Humpage »

Lol! Typical Subaru driver has no idea where to go.

MrE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MrE »

amibuggnu wrote:
amibuggnu wrote:
Aussie_6er wrote: Legend! Passenger or driver side? I just found some on the used parts list from the guy on the BMW Drivers Club NSW site. Seems there's two types: alloy and plastic bodied. Might have to pop the door panel to have a look.

I'll probably rock up despite all these niggles, perhaps with windows cranked, heater on and tank not quite filled all the way :roll:
Dunno!

I'm pretty sure the one I have is metal, I'll see what I can find tonight.
Greg,
I haven't been able to find it yet. I'm in the middle of a house move and I thought it would have shown up somewhere by now, but it hasn't been in any of the usual places yet. I'll keep looking.
Gday Greg,

How are the windows coming along?

Turns out this thing was right where I left it, finally found it wrapped in plastic inside a dust-covered box with Mazda Parts written on the side.

I don't know whether its functional or not, I've never used it, I can't remember when I picked it up but I've had it for years. The part number is a Bosch number so I'm not even sure if its the correct unit, but its all yours if you want it.

I'll bring it with me next time I'm up.

Regards,
Ellis.

MrE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MrE »

Thanks Allan,
The photos are great, I like seeing all the other angles and what was going on when I wasn't looking. Image

Regards,
Ellis.