SoCal Vintage BMW Caravan to Bimmerfest Sat May 2

Pictures and talk about SharkFests in Australia with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

socalvintagebmw

SoCal Vintage BMW Caravan to Bimmerfest Sat May 2

Post by socalvintagebmw »

Ok, so we're going to organize a caravan up to Bimmerfest in Carpenteria on Saturday May 2. We'll have the first assembly spot at the 405 and Burbank Blvd (just west of the freeway on Burbank in the small parking area). Depending on how many folks further up the line chime in, we may also stop at the McDonalds at Los Posas/101 in Camarillo for a quick pick up of the rest, and then head up the 101 to Carp. here's their registration link:

https://eventreg.bimmerfest.com/events. ... ion&EvId=3

Last year they charged double at the door, so I don't know if they will do the same this year, I'll register for sure, and I recommend anyone going do so as well.

Check for more info and updates at our website, www.socalvintagebmw.com
Masked Man
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Masked Man »

Hey?

Anyone planning on attending this gathering or should I attach myself to the E28 contingent? ~waiting patiently~

Phillip
Masked Man

85 635CSi Euro
Big Brake Upgrade
Ireland stainless exhaust
Upper & lower control arms
New tie rod kit
Masked Man
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Masked Man »

Wow! So far of the 832 registered folks, 519 of em are driving 3 series cars and a grand total of 13 are driving E24's. That jumps to a whopping 28 when you include E28's... I have nothing against young people but over 500 of them? With loud fast cars? I think I'll sit this one out.

Phillip AKA Geezer Guy
Masked Man

85 635CSi Euro
Big Brake Upgrade
Ireland stainless exhaust
Upper & lower control arms
New tie rod kit