[b]Substantial list of E24 parts available in Australia[/b]

Pictures and talk about SharkFests in Australia with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

bmw6

[b]Substantial list of E24 parts available in Australia[/b]

Post by bmw6 »

Hi everyone,

I've just been sent this list of E24 parts available in Australia only. There are 19 pages and you can make contact with Chris directly via the email listed on Page 1 or the A/Hours phone No. also listed.

I've already contacted Chris who has given me authorisation to make it available on this forum.

I hope some of you can benefit from it.
Attachments
BMW 6 series stocklist February 2008.pdf
(86.06 KiB) Downloaded 3441 times
Paul Humpage

Post by Paul Humpage »

Thanks. Quite a few of us here have bought stuff from Chris and i saw a week or so ago that the list was no longer on the For Sale part of the NSW BMW Club and feared Chris might have stopped selling. Good to know he hasn't.

Regards
Paul
MrE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MrE »

Thanks Greg,

I've also bought various 6er items from Chris over the years. He's always been very helpful with clarifying info about particular pieces (size, colour, fitment etc) and everything has been good quality just as described.

Regards,
Ellis.
Shipper 01

Post by Shipper 01 »

Good to know. I'll go through said list over the weekend and see what I need.

Thanks for posting it.
Oz6er

Post by Oz6er »

Paul Humpage wrote:i saw a week or so ago that the list was no longer on the For Sale part of the NSW BMW Club and feared Chris might have stopped selling. Good to know he hasn't.
Ditto. I saw the list hadn't been updated in a fair while so was looking elsewhere for parts. I emailed him my want... make that "need" list. :-)
Rob Lord

Post by Rob Lord »

Guys,

I know this thread is pretty old but does anybody know if Chris is still selling 6er parts.

Thanks,
Rob
Rob Lord

1986 M635
1930 Riley Nine
1977 Alfetta
Serco

parts

Post by Serco »

Rob,
I had Email correspondence with Chris last week and yes he is still selling.
Very reputable person.
Regards,
Allan
Shipper 01

Post by Shipper 01 »

For new parts you can also try Pelican Parts in the US. I have ordered over the net and had delivery within 4 working days which is pretty good. All new parts and a lot of e12 based 6'er stuff. I have found themto be about 2/3rds the price of Peninsula BMW in Victoria. Try here Rob . http://www.pelicanparts.com/bmw/catalog ... atalog.htm