Jenolan Caves, September 26th.

Pictures and talk about SharkFests in Australia with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Redaussie6

Re-acquiring a sixer

Post by Redaussie6 »

It looks like I might have a car to drive on the next run - I got it back yesterday - boy, did it make a difference, getting everything fixed! It drives like a new car! There's a difference in the wallet too but that's all part of owning a sixer - it is money well spent!

Saturdays are always hard for me workwise, I'll do my best but my collegue is taking holidays soon - I should know more in the next couple of weeks! I can always do the traditional Aussie sickie as long as my boss isn't on this site 8) - I should be pretty safe as he owns some Madza or something!

Keep up the good work, see you soon,

Alex
MrE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MrE »

Your secrets are safe with us Alex.

Paul - finally some common sense.
Shipper 01

Post by Shipper 01 »

Rosie will be in Brazil but I'll be in. Should have the new springs in by then with a little luck.

Josh
tvr_v8

Post by tvr_v8 »

Nice pics, especilly the first one, i think that's the first time I've ever seen skinny snouts in the majority at a 6er meet!

How did you manage to keep up Paul with all that extra drag from the front airdam? :lol:
Paul Humpage

Post by Paul Humpage »

tvr_v8 wrote:
How did you manage to keep up Paul with all that extra drag from the front airdam? :lol:
Proper wheels and tyres :D
Shipper 01

Post by Shipper 01 »

You forgot good looks and the fact that you were warm.

For some reason only known to Paul his car handles like a slot car...um......ar.......without sliding of the track on the hairpin.

We almost had a rear ender though! Team Serco was slip-streaming Paul when Paul decided heavy braking was required to avoid bottoming out on a timber bridge. Guess who went all locked up??