Annual get together

Pictures and talk about SharkFests in Australia with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

tvr_v8

Post by tvr_v8 »

Bugger, we fly out to the UK on the night of the 21st March for my youngest sister's wedding...

Something tells me my chances of getting authorisation for a long distance drive in the 6er right before a 22hr flight are limited... :evil:
MrE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MrE »

Mark E wrote:
For the campers there are plenty of options, so if you like I'll make some enquires and explore some accomodation choices.
If you're able to that'd be great Mark, thank you.

Regards,
Ellis.
MrE
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by MrE »

tvr_v8 wrote:Bugger, we fly out to the UK on the night of the 21st March for my youngest sister's wedding...

Something tells me my chances of getting authorisation for a long distance drive in the 6er right before a 22hr flight are limited... :evil:
Al, you can do it, you can do it. Its only a 3-4 hour drive from Albury to Melbourne. If you leave at 9 you're home by 1 and there's still plenty of time to make the airport by that night. Get your important packing done before the weekend and you're good to go. Plus you'll have 20 hours on the plane to recover. Easy!! Come on Al!

-Ellis.
Mark E

Post by Mark E »

Yeah, come on Al... you can do it!

There'll be plenty of time to sleep on the plane!! :D
Mark E
'82 635csi
In the Land Downunder
tvr_v8

Post by tvr_v8 »

Hehe, I like your thinking.

Will see how we go but yeah, it's probably doable even if we just leave Melbourne early and make it up for the day on Sat or something.

Want me to give Winton a shout and see what the deal would be re organising a bit of a track session?
Shipper 01

Post by Shipper 01 »

I'm in! I don't need a race track. Would be fun but should we just cruise then I'm in either way. Add Gertie to the numbers!
gwm635

Post by gwm635 »

I'm in :D
Mark E

Post by Mark E »

Great guys!

Alright - I've started a separate thread for Albury-Wodonga 2010 and attached a flyer and registration form.

Please fill in the form and post/email it back to me so I can keep track of who's in. Also feel free to print off copies and distribute as far and wide as you can. Spread the word!

Do we want to do a cap again this year to commemorate the event?

I was thinking of something a little simpler without the Shannons connection and hopefully around the same price - or even less! :wink:

As far as the track day is concerned - it's a great idea but I would probably not run my car. But that's not so say we shouldn't pursue it, so let's put it to the vote.

What I might do is include an option in the registration form and we can go from there.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers...
Mark E
'82 635csi
In the Land Downunder
Paul Humpage

Post by Paul Humpage »

How easy is it to spell Albury/ Wodonga?
Mark E

Post by Mark E »

??????????????? :?
Mark E
'82 635csi
In the Land Downunder
Mark E

Post by Mark E »

Ah Paul... the penny has just dropped! :oops:

Yes, put it this way... I won't be using the same embroiderer again! :evil:

And I'll make sure I proof the demo version first. That's if we go ahead...
Mark E
'82 635csi
In the Land Downunder
Shipper 01

Post by Shipper 01 »

you could just call it AW-2010.