More Pittsburgh Grand Prix -"Sharks in the Park" f

Pictures and talk about US fests and gatherings with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

bking66

More Pittsburgh Grand Prix -"Sharks in the Park" f

Post by bking66 »

"Sharks in the Park" at the July 20-22, 2012 Pittsburgh Vintage Grad Prix Weekend

As someone else has already mentioned, but as another quick reminder, about the PVGP, America's largest vintage car race -and on city streets -with a variety of car events from July 13 thru the 22, 2012. Among the many different activities including different car club events, the Allegheny Chapter of the BMW Car Club invites all to participate in the Sharks in the Park featuring the hospitality of the Allegheny Chapter, the camaraderie of other Shark owners, special events on Friday and front row parking at the PVGP on Saturday and Sunday as the "Shark" is this year's highlighted model! (last year it was the E28.)
Friday includes a scenic drive and optional activities (including a coal mine journey). Accommodations include the Comfort Inn at $89/night, only 8-miles from the park. In the mean time, mark your calendar, tell your friends, post the date to any other boards that you subscribe to. And let me know if you have any interest at any level, and we'll keep you in the loop on our club's emailing list esp for this 6-series invitation.
To learn more about the Pittsburgh Vintage Grad Prix: www.pvgp.org
For more BMW club activities that week (and photos of the BMW portion of the 2011 PVPG) at the Allegheny Chapter's web site: www.alleghenybmwcca.org

Regards,
Bill King
'85 635CSi
'88 & '90 535i