sharkfest!

Pictures and talk about US fests and gatherings with the E24 as the primary focus

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Blanealexander

sharkfest!

Post by Blanealexander »

Hi everyone, as you all know im 17.. and i want really badly to go to shark fest. but my mother wont let me unless i can get a caravan together from central florida to boone. i will probably already travel with JT (white 635, blue B7) since he lives in the same city as me, but if anyone will be able to make a stop on the east central coast let me know!

thanks!
-blane
xing6666

Re: sharkfest!

Post by xing6666 »

Blanealexander wrote:Hi everyone, as you all know im 17.. and i want really badly to go to shark fest. but my mother wont let me unless i can get a caravan together from central florida to boone. i will probably already travel with JT (white 635, blue B7) since he lives in the same city as me, but if anyone will be able to make a stop on the east central coast let me know!

thanks!
-blane
Blane,

There is a reasonable chance that I (one of the organizers of SESF) will be joining JT on the trip, so that would make three. I may pass through earlier in the day, though and JT would catch up - you're welcome to join me - I take these trips with a trunk full of tools. John Michel comes from Orlando area so perhaps we can meet up with him as well at some point - I just sent him an email to find out what his schedule should be.

Let your mom know my first caravan was from NYC to Colorodo when I was about 19. :)