Ralph in Socal You are a parts God!!

Please take a moment to leave feedback for buyers and businesses you have dealt with. All complaints should be posted here.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

thefabe

Ralph in Socal You are a parts God!!

Post by thefabe »

I purchased a front airdam (spoiler) foglights, brackets turn lens covers, seat hinge cover ect from Ralph.

They arrrived qucikly and in far better condition than I had expected. Everything need to bolt this on to a car that never came with it.

They were packed better than a Profesional moving and storage company would your most valuabe items, I know cause my last girlfriends parents owned one.

The spoiler was bubbule wrapped and the edges covered with foam.
All the other parts were individually bubble wrapped and put into boxes that were glued to the bigger box with foam protecting the outside of them.

If you have ever wrapped a present then, you know how long it takes to unwrap one.
It took me close to an hour to get this all unboxed. so you do the math.

If Ralph has your part and you don't buy it from him you didn't get the best avalible and you certianly didn't receive it shipped with the care and love only a true lover of these autos would send it.
Thank you so much
Eric
Ralph in Socal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Ralph in Socal »

Damn Eric,

Put up a statue already. From taking that box apart, you know it took some time to put together. I'm very happy all the parts got there safely. Sorry to the others waiting for parts as this took some dedicated time to complete.

Ralph
There is a very fine line between "Hobby" and Mental Illness.

85 635csi Zinno Auto
84 528i Euro
83 635 Euro Arktik
81 528i Kastanien 5-speed
88 528e Bronzit (Granpa Car)
86 535i Auto (For Sale)
81 633 csi (retired)
zinnocoupe

Post by zinnocoupe »

I too have had a fantastic experience dealing with Ralph. I bought some rear headrests at a great price and they arrived very very well packed. I then mentioned to Ralph I was thinking about used pearlbeige seatback leather to have the headrests recovered and he sourced, bought and mailed them to me in no time for very little cash. Very impressive, I also plan and hope to be buying more from him in the future. Recommended!! :D