FCP Groton- Good Experience

Please take a moment to leave feedback for buyers and businesses you have dealt with. All complaints should be posted here.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

clipper47

FCP Groton- Good Experience

Post by clipper47 »

A few months ago I ordered two parts from FCP Groton for my 635CSi. One of the parts shipped to my my Minnesota address (I live in Canada). One of the parts was incorrect and I advised FCP that it was the wrong part and that for me to ship it back would be very costly involving a long drive and shipping fee. They refunded to me the money for the part and advised me to keep the incorrect part. Today I made another trip down to the border and found that FCP had shipped the part that I had originally ordered. That was a real surprise and a pleasant one. I will order from them again.
Dave

Re: FCP Groton- Good Experience

Post by henryc »

I agree- I've always gotten good service and quality bits from these folks. Prices reasonable too.
They are also known as FCP Euro.
/henryc
Currently in the garage:
86 635 CSi
91 850i
91 325i Cabrio
74 MGB/GT
74 Alfa Romeo Spider
08 S2000
06 Volvo V70 T5
02 MB CL600
Da_Hose
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: FCP Groton- Good Experience

Post by Da_Hose »

Adding some positive kudos for FCPEuro.

I buy everything I can from them. Everything has lifetime warranty and their access to hard to find stuff is consistently better than local shops. If I can wait for the part, I am ordering FCPEuro pretty much every time.

Jose
1987 M6 - My dream car