WALLOTHNESCH.COM

Please take a moment to leave feedback for buyers and businesses you have dealt with. All complaints should be posted here.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

iant 138

WALLOTHNESCH.COM

Post by iant 138 »

I needed some rear light Supports for my 1988 Highline. I contacted BMW GB and they quoted £307 each plus VAT. I somehow fell across the German BMW website where they quoted the price for the same part as 255 Euros. I then phoned BMW GB again and asked whether they added some sort of handling charge which accounted for the massive difference in price. They said that there was no addition in price. I asked if the difference in price between what BMW GB quoted and BMW DE was acceptable, they stated that there shouldn't be a difference.
Anyway this led me to think how I was going to get these parts from BMW DE. Well a quick email WALLOTHNESCH, got it sorted, even though they didn't list the part they were able to get the part from BMW. They were quick to respond and stated they could supply the parts at the price BMW DE quoted.

So in the future any parts I need for my car will be coming from WALLOTHNESCH.COM. I have to add that they were excellent to deal with when I had my 2000CS and my 3.0 CSI.
Why go anywhere else.
Mark Shutt

Re: WALLOTHNESCH.COM

Post by Mark Shutt »

yep, bought from them and the service was great! another one to book mark is www.koed.dk in Denmark, good prices and shipping is reasonable too 8)
1988 635csi Auto Highline, Royal blue with Lotus white.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=26461&p=189478#p189478
brickwhite

Post by brickwhite »

and they have some good sales at times.
- 12 535i
- 92 325ic
wattsmonkey
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by wattsmonkey »

Always had first rate service from them, postage not ridiculous to UK either.

Of course, my M doesn't work properly yet, but at least it's got the correct new shocks thanks to W&N!
"Most of it necessary; all of it enjoyable." LJKS
'84 635CSi, dogleg...itbs and supercharger????? Eaton Mess
Stoffie

Post by Stoffie »

Same positive experience here! Got a fuel tank there for less than half what these tin cans cost from BMW these days.
The M88/3 was all about power, no cats. At idle the raw fuel from the exhaust will make your eyes water like an old V-8 powered muscle car's exhaust did.
Mark Shutt

Post by Mark Shutt »

I just placed another order with Koed, they seem to have everything I order and cheaper than the local dealers! shipping was 11.57eu for 5 items! amazing service really :)
1988 635csi Auto Highline, Royal blue with Lotus white.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=26461&p=189478#p189478