Anyone Heard from Ralph in SoCal?

Please take a moment to leave feedback for buyers and businesses you have dealt with. All complaints should be posted here.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

sansouci
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Anyone Heard from Ralph in SoCal?

Post by sansouci »

I have an unread PM to Ralph sitting in my outbox since the end of September. If there is some way to prompt him to read it, I'd appreciate the assistance.
Ken
Sansouci
84 E24 633Csi Auto, Bronzit/PearlBeige 6997510
93 E32 740il M60 Auto, Alpenweis/Ultramarine
60 528i M30 5-speed Green/Beige (crushed)
71 240Z 4-speed White/Blue (rusty & sold)
65 396 Chevelle 4-speed, Marina Blue/Black (stolen)
bpoliakoff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Anyone Heard from Ralph in SoCal?

Post by bpoliakoff »

Ralph is around. It doesn't make sense that he doesn't respond as he is totally dependable. If you don't hare from him, send me your email address or text # and I will call him and tell him to get in touch with you
81 Euro 635 M90 with motronic. Currently under a complete nut and bolt restoration. Pictures at
flickr.com/photos/bertsphotos.
v-wiz

Post by v-wiz »

Hey Ken, did you get in touch with Ralph? he is definitely still around, i was just on the phone with him. Do you have his phone number? That is the best way to get a hold of him. Let me know if you need his number.
zinnocoupe

Post by zinnocoupe »

Ken, and anyone else whos is interested. I know Ralph fairly well and have had many many dealings with him over the years. He has recently gone through a very long period of time looking after his ailing father. His father has now recently past away and I know hes jumping right back into the parts biz and helpful advise hes always been known for. I know Ralph will be worried his absence on the forum may have caused some concerns of his reliability. Which I know and anyone else whos ever dealt with him knows won't be a problem ever. Glad to have you back Ralph. I replied here as I didn't want this post to seen as a loose end on Ralphs record of feedback which I know has been spotless.
1979 Euro 635ci no longer a basketcase, just a running rust bucket!
1977 530i Partially restored and running now!
1987 635csi 60K KM Garage Queen
sansouci
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by sansouci »

We should all send condolences to him as I am sure it was a very trying time for him and his family. I know it was for me and my wife when we lost our fathers.

But never the less, he is back in the parts biz as i received a package from him today.

Warmest regards and blessings to Ralph.
Ken Weinstein
Sansouci
Ralph in Socal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Ralph in Socal »

Ken

I find this thread very disturbing

This is the Feedback section for posting about buyer/seller transactions, not for trying to find another BC member.

You have had my direct phone number since April of this year yet you have tried multiple attempts to find me on a PUBLIC FORUM that I had no time for.

Bert was kind enough (HE IS that kind of person) to notify me that you were trying to locate me. I replied back to you within a day of receiving notification from Bert. I explained to you that I had to focus on a personal issue and you seemed to understand. I asked you to update this thread so that it did not appear that I was ignoring your request. You replied that you would yet you only now provided an update after you parts arrived.

I know that many folks here who know me personally do not question my integrity. But again, this is a Public Forum where you posted a thread claiming I had not replied to you. Maybe you don’t realize that my earnings are based on my reputation. This thread remained open ended for over a month even though I had already communicated with you and you seemed fine with my delay.

I have no clue as to your intentions but I am letting you know that I am extremely disturbed by a public perception that I am not responsive.

As far as I know, I do not owe you anything else. Please correct me if I’m wrong. I’ll consider that you do not owe me anything else either so this matter is closed and we are done.

Ralph
There is a very fine line between "Hobby" and Mental Illness.

85 635csi Zinno Auto
84 528i Euro
83 635 Euro Arktik
81 528i Kastanien 5-speed
88 528e Bronzit (Granpa Car)
86 535i Auto (For Sale)
81 633 csi (retired)
sansouci
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by sansouci »

Ralph,
I have only the highest regards for you and until Bert told me of your personal situation I had no idea what was occurring which is why I used the forum. I am truly sorry and not trying to cast aspersions on you. If I have caused you any distress, it was not my intent in any way. You are a generous member of BC. Please accept my apology
--Ken
Sansouci