DON'T BUY FROM xxxxx I Got Burned

Please take a moment to leave feedback for buyers and businesses you have dealt with. All complaints should be posted here.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Sechserreihe

DON'T BUY FROM xxxxx I Got Burned

Post by Sechserreihe »

Warning to all. Creame24 screwed me over on a driver side mirror he claimed was in "good condition, just needs cleaning". Well, when I got the mirror, the black plastic bezel was cracked, had a chunk missing, the mirror base was oxidized with black paint peeling off, the mirror glass was delaminated all the way around the edge and the chrome cover was far from being considered in good condition with no shine to it at all.

Well, things happen and so I reached out to Creame24 (Robert Gonzalez) asking for a refund. He proceeded to tell me that he was not aware of any issues with the mirror and that the post office was at fault! After 3 attempts asking for a refund, he has chosen to ignore me.

Beware of this guy. You will get screwed.
creame24

Re: DON'T BUY FROM xxxxx I Got Burned

Post by creame24 »

In the case of this situation:

Sechserreihe Aka (MARK PAVICH):
Terrible person to do business with.
I sold him two items:
Tail Light Bezels and a Driver side mirror.

In regards to the bezels:
Sold them to him in great condition.
Of course he fails to talk about that.

In regards to the mirror:
Mark seemed like a great man. I sold the mirrors for $80 shipped.
I sent him six pictures of the mirror at every direction. He failed to look at the pictures obviously as he states:
"Excellent, I'll take em".
In my end, I said okay, included a glove box latch as a plus and sent them out.
He said that the mirror was in terrible condition which it wasn't by any means.
I had the mirror in a box just big enough to fit the mirror in.
I went to the post office, and got the quote and the lady tossed it into the bin to ship it out. When she gave it back and said ship it in a flat rate box to save money. I said Great! Switched boxes and shipped it out; sent the tracking number... The end. Until, Mark emailed me talking about the condition.
I was angry about how he received it, as it was in good condition. The mirror wasn't scratched and or chipped. On my end, I was in touch with the USPS insurance about the concern with the way they treat the packages that come in and out. Mark was then threatening to ruin my reputation on the forums about this situation.
Eventually I was going to send the money and let him keep the mirror to avoid these problems. I couldn't email him back every 2 minutes, I have other things to deal with. He continued to curse and threaten me over emails about this. Plans changed, and I decided that he was way too immature about this. Cursing at me and threatening me over a product I sold to him this cheap. When he could have paid $225 for someone else's mirror here on the forum. I sold it cheap because I had no need for it. Leading me to avoid this situation because of the way he handled it. My part in this was to not screw or get money for this. I get enjoyment out of selling parts to help other shark owners fulfill their needs and bring the 6ers back to their former glory.

This is one of the only complaints about me here over the hundreds of sales I've dealt with. I was not at fault for this, neither was Mark. I will disregard him bashing my name in hopes of everyone learning how to deal with these types of situations.
bcadmin

Re: DON'T BUY FROM xxxxx I Got Burned

Post by bcadmin »

All,

I am locking this thread as both sides have told their side of the story.

Brian
Brian F

Bimmerless :0(

------ Former Stable -----
E31 840ci
1990 525i
1984 Graphite M635
1985 Polaris M635
1987 L6
1980 633csi