Posting Feedback

Please take a moment to leave feedback for buyers and businesses you have dealt with. All complaints should be posted here.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

bfons

Posting Feedback

Post by bfons »

Fellow Six Junkie,

I encourage all to post their dealings with various companies and buyers/sellers in the forum. Positive feedback is also encouraged.

I have chose to remove myself from matters relating to problems with transactions between members of the board. I've always enjoyed my hands off approach to the forum in not being a "forum nazi". Managing compliants placed me in an awkward position. Because of this, I have created this forum in order to buyers and sellers to work it out themselves.

Thank you,

Brian
alpinacsi

Post by alpinacsi »

great move, I have experienced may great transactions on the board and those people need to be recognized for their efforts as well as the sub par dealings.

thumbs up (no smiley for this?)
87L6

Post by 87L6 »

good idea
Ralph in Socal Online
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Sticky Disappeared

Post by Ralph in Socal »

What happened to the "sticky" about cecotto479? I see more sales adds and no explanation or any feedback for him. Just the negative attitude is enough for me to provide an unsatisfactory report. Anyone have any explanation?
There is a very fine line between "Hobby" and Mental Illness.

85 635csi Zinno Auto
84 528i Euro
83 635 Euro Arktik
81 528i Kastanien 5-speed
88 528e Bronzit (Granpa Car)
86 535i Auto (For Sale)
81 633 csi (retired)
bfons

Re: Sticky Disappeared

Post by bfons »

Ralph in Socal wrote:What happened to the "sticky" about cecotto479? I see more sales adds and no explanation or any feedback for him. Just the negative attitude is enough for me to provide an unsatisfactory report. Anyone have any explanation?
As stated, I wil no longer get myself involved with buyer/seller issues. There were three threads removed.
Ralph in Socal wrote: I see more sales adds and no explanation or any feedback for him.
Why havent you started a thread if you feel one is needed?
Brian

-----------------------
1984 Graphite M635 - Project Graphite - Sold
1985 Polaris M635 - Polaris - Sold
1987 L6 Black/Lotus White - My Queen has a new home
1980 633csi - Gone but not forgotten
Ralph in Socal Online
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Point Taken

Post by Ralph in Socal »

I understand admin. As I have not personally been taken for any funds by cecotto479 I will have to respectfully decline to provide transaction feedback. Post/Blog feedback would inundate the site and we do not need that. However, I ask anyone who has had any negative dealings to please provde a post providing factual details of their experience. I try to be very honest and cordial with my dealings both in regards to transactions and post/blog comments.
There is a very fine line between "Hobby" and Mental Illness.

85 635csi Zinno Auto
84 528i Euro
83 635 Euro Arktik
81 528i Kastanien 5-speed
88 528e Bronzit (Granpa Car)
86 535i Auto (For Sale)
81 633 csi (retired)
C-Fade M-Tech

Post by C-Fade M-Tech »

This is there reason I'm still here even though I lack an e24 as of the current moment in time :cry:
Euro cs No i

C-Fade...

Post by Euro cs No i »

C-Fade, you are suffering from withdrawal.... It is a horrible thing. Worse than quitting cigarettes. Trust me, I know.... Hang in there!
C-Fade M-Tech

Re: C-Fade...

Post by C-Fade M-Tech »

Euro cs No i wrote:C-Fade, you are suffering from withdrawal.... It is a horrible thing. Worse than quitting cigarettes. Trust me, I know.... Hang in there!
Yeah i know :cry: I just want the next e24 to be perfect 8)
bfons

Post by bfons »

How do you think I feel running the site and not owning one at the moment !?!?! :(
Brian

-----------------------
1984 Graphite M635 - Project Graphite - Sold
1985 Polaris M635 - Polaris - Sold
1987 L6 Black/Lotus White - My Queen has a new home
1980 633csi - Gone but not forgotten
C-Fade M-Tech

Post by C-Fade M-Tech »

bfons wrote:How do you think I feel running the site and not owning one at the moment !?!?! :(
:cry: poor us :cry: At first I though you ment running the site and not owning a site :lol: :wink:
GWL

Post by GWL »

Perhaps we could take the old thread that was a sticky and move it here.