First post - 1986 635 csi euro

Basic needs related to restoring a 6er including
Electronics, Bodywork, Welding, Painting, Engine Swap, etc
thebmwpower

First post - 1986 635 csi euro

Post by thebmwpower »

Hi ALL,

New in here and have finally got to the point of wanting to mod my 635 csi euro 1986.

1.Has anyone ran straight pipes on these...if so how do they sound.. want to hear a little more when i hit throttle.

2. will the stock bbs rims work with low profile tires and lowering springs?

will post pictures soon..
GRNSHRK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: First post - 1986 635 csi euro

Post by GRNSHRK »

Hi thebmwpower,

Welcome to the board, but this forum is for posts specific to your '"workshop", or garage, wherever you perform your work on cars [-X

As you have asked to distinctly different questions, as a board moderator I can move your post, just not sure where :-k

Regarding your desire to run "straight pipes", this will likely ruin the 6er experience, without some sort of muffling and resonance cancelling in the mix, you may likely turn your beloved 6er into a disappointing experience =;

As far as wheel/tire questions and other suspension Q's, again there are other forums for these types of questions that you will get more direct responses to :wink:

My suggestion would be to post these questions on the proper forums, and you will be surprised at the amount of responses =D>

Also, please put your 411 in your sig so that we know where (in the world, yes...) you are \:D/

Again, welcome to the madness :lol:
:mrgreen:
Bobbo
1980 633 CSi Cypress Green/Pearl Beige
2017 X5 M Sport Xdrive 35i Carbon Black/Ivory White
2005 330 Ci ZHP Cabrio Imola Red/Bone/Black