Opinions...

Post in this forum for topics relating to tires and wheels

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

JAWS

Opinions...

Post by JAWS »

I have a set of 16 inch Hartge wheels currently on my 6 series , and I also have a set of 18 inch m parallel's that I am contemplating putting on , I put them on and im just kinda on the fence if it is too much wheel for the car or not. The ride is not too harsh , its fine , just not sure about the look. I want some opinions , but also I want to take some photos of them on the car and the Hartge on the car and post the pics here and get yall's opinions which I should go with. My question being what is the easiest way to post pictures on here? Im a newbie at posting pictures on the site..... please let me know the easiest way to upload them. Thanks!
hornhospital
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by hornhospital »

If you already have (or can get) the pictures you want to post on your computer, you compose a message just like any other, then when you've added the message you want to display, go to the "Add an Attachment" box below where you've type the message. Click on "Chose File" in the little box. That will open an internal browser box (not Internet browser). You navigate to the file containing the picture you want to post and click on it to highlight that file name. Click "Open" in that window. The browser box will disappear, and the file name will appear in the box alongside the "Chose File" file name.
DO NOT click "Chose File" again! At least not yet.... instead, click the box/button to the lower right that says "Add Attachment". If you have more than one picture to post, repeat the "Chose File" AFTER the first picture has loaded (you can tell because it will show the file name of the first picture in a box below the "Add an Attachment" section)

OR, you can read essentially the same directions here:

viewtopic.php?t=1027

Shampoo, lather, rinse, repeat. :wink:
Ken Kanne
'84 633CSi "Sylvia"; '85 635CSi "Katja";'85 325e "Hazel Ann"; '95 M3 "Ashlyn"
Brucey
6 Series Guru
6 Series Guru

Post by Brucey »

1) if the picture is already on the web somewhere just post the URL between the 'URL' tags accessed in the 'post a reply' menu. (Note comment below about image size, but any file size is OK within reason)

or...

2) 'attach' a picture file as per the post above. Note that the image size (pixel count) AND the file size need to be OK for an attached image.

-800 pixels wide is OK (larger runs off the screen for most folk)
- up to about 200kb is OK (larger gets rejected)

cheers
~~~~~~~~~~~~Brucey~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ron
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ron »

They are ALWAYS rustier than you thought!!!!!!
'85 M #228
'87 M #367
'88 High line.
'10 X5
‘84 Alfasud 1.5 ti
ron
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ron »

I put these up for you before.

viewtopic.php?t=22627&highlight=
They are ALWAYS rustier than you thought!!!!!!
'85 M #228
'87 M #367
'88 High line.
'10 X5
‘84 Alfasud 1.5 ti