Highline into bodyshop this evening!

Post in this forum for topics relating to the exterior. This includes body, windows, and accessories

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

UKDaveJ

Highline into bodyshop this evening!

Post by UKDaveJ »

At last I've been able to get my Highline arranged for some work to be done.
Can't wait! :D
Biggest problem is that the guy doing the work is flat out in the day running a main dealer bodyshop, so unless I wanted to pay main stealer rates I've had to wait until he can fit me into his 'own' time work - which is considerably cheaper. He comes with a great reputation, so fingers crossed I'll also be chuffed as well. Then it will a case of arranging for my green6 to get his treatment as well.

Main work is repairing & repainting front wings, rear spoiler/bootlid, dodgy area where the number-plate lights are, below the number plate & a few other bits & pieces including re-painting the sunroof panel 'ron' sent to me - mine is starting to rust through & the underside of it is pretty awful as well, so get the 'new' one painted off the car then I'll have the fun job of fitting it in my own time.....!

Then its wheels off & off to get them polished up, new tyres fitted & hey presto - tasty looking 6er! :D

Just thought I'd share this with you all. :wink: :roll:
horsetan

Re: Highline into bodyshop this evening!

Post by horsetan »

UKDaveJ wrote:...Just thought I'd share this with you all. :wink: :roll:
What, are you trying to frighten off the women now :?: :wink: :lol:
UKDaveJ

Post by UKDaveJ »

horsetan wrote:
UKDaveJ wrote:...Just thought I'd share this with you all. :wink: :roll:
What, are you trying to frighten off the women now :?: :wink: :lol:
LMFAO :wink: :lol:

I thought women & wings went together anyway....... :shock: :roll:
sohlman

Post by sohlman »

Then no doubt the windows will get smoked and you can have a pimp my ride like mine.

Sounds good, i look forwards to seeing the results.

James
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

UKDaveJ wrote:.... re-painting the sunroof panel 'ron' sent to me - mine is starting to rust through & the underside of it is pretty awful as well...
Ooh look, another sunroof panel's turned up...... :roll: :lol: