??

Post in this forum for topics relating to the exterior. This includes body, windows, and accessories

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

josecoy

??

Post by josecoy »

Has someone this in sale?
val_c

Post by val_c »

Check the German e-bay, I see those sideskirts at least once in two months. Got pair of mine for EUR 100.
See this one for sale right now
jrcalvin

Post by jrcalvin »

Nice reference Chevale. Those are the Zender side skirts (sietenschweller) same as on my car. However, the heckschweller also be Zender but it doesn't look very good as fas as compliment the lines of the car. You should check out the M-Tech heckschwellers I have on my car. Much better looking.
val_c

Post by val_c »

jrcalvin wrote:Nice reference Chevale. Those are the Zender side skirts (sietenschweller) same as on my car. However, the heckschweller also be Zender but it doesn't look very good as fas as compliment the lines of the car. You should check out the M-Tech heckschwellers I have on my car. Much better looking.
Agreed!
I am slowly collecting pieces of trim that I'd like to have on my car. You already saw unusual front euro bumper with spoiler that I got, also won some nice wheels from this car (still in Germany, btw, anyone knows what are they?)

Now hunting for rear euro bumper with M-Tec apron...