FRITZS BITS NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Post in this forum for topics relating to the exterior. This includes body, windows, and accessories

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

sean wicks

FRITZS BITS NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Post by sean wicks »

hi guys i have been on the hunt for replacement front bumper chrome corners new or used.i called motor mec they have been waiting 3 months so i tried fritzs bits they had one good used one for 30.00gbp so i agreed. i was passed over to fritzes partner. he had a bad attitude from the start. i asked him how much to post to me. 20.00gbp he said .i said thats a lot as it should be 3.00 gbp at the most he then went into a rage shouting calling me this and that.i just hung up... i sell parts for a living my self. and would never talk to my customers like that im shocked with what i heard. i will never call them again even if im desperate!!!!!! :(
SIX35

Re: FRITZS BITS NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

Post by SIX35 »

sean wicks wrote:hi guys i have been on the hunt for replacement front bumper chrome corners new or used.i called motor mec they have been waiting 3 months so i tried fritzs bits they had one good used one for 30.00gbp so i agreed.
bought a new oem chrome bumper cornerpiece ( 51 1 838 797 ) last year at euro.57 which is about gbp.39 if im correct. maybe you would be better of at the dealer.
horsetan

Post by horsetan »

I spoke to Sean this afternoon. This link reflects what he experienced....

Apparently Mobile Tradition are currently out of stock on the chrome sections and are waiting to build up sufficient orders to have another batch made.......
jrcalvin

Post by jrcalvin »

Ahem....chrome bumper strips, center and left & right. I feel guilty now because I have the 3 on my sixer, a set of 3 spares that are good and a set of 3 that some PO drilled 2 holes in each piece for mounting! Some people! I guess I will consider selling a set or perhaps part of a set if needed.
john