Need both front wings for a 635CSi!!!

Post in this forum for topics relating to the exterior. This includes body, windows, and accessories

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

CharlieEssex

Need both front wings for a 635CSi!!!

Post by CharlieEssex »

Hi people, I know they're are various posts on this but I can't actually find anywhere of a good price to get them?

Mine is a 86 model but I wouldn't mind using the older model without indicator lights.

Where is the cheapest place to get both of these wings?

Thanks.
Brucey
6 Series Guru
6 Series Guru

Post by Brucey »

I'm assuming you are in the UK (not quite sure why though oh, 'wings' not 'fenders'...) in which case the cheapest is probably to get glass-fibre ones from Fritz's. I've never knowingly clapped eyes on any, but those who have tell me that you can tell they are not steel ones from the finish and sometimes the fit (although that could be down to the fitter rather than the parts).

You can get s.h. ones on e-bay from time to time.

Early ones can be modified to accept the indicator repeaters, and will need to be drilled in the area of the 'A' pillar trim anyway as early cars were different here too. If your MOT tester is on the ball he will fail your later car if you delete the side repeaters, I think.

cheers
~~~~~~~~~~~~Brucey~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CharlieEssex

Hmmm

Post by CharlieEssex »

Thanks Brucey! I've contacted Fritzs Bits and am waiting for a reply to my email. Hopefully this shouldn't be so much of a hard task.

Thanks Again

Charlie
plantman221272

Post by plantman221272 »

hi there i have a pair of wings of an a reg 628 csi which are the same one has been repaired and resprayed in white the other is in blue and is a mint unmolested item you can have the pair for 450 call me on 07984 175576 best regards russ