Needed: Little stuff for euro project

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts wanted.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

gray635

Needed: Little stuff for euro project

Post by gray635 »

Guys:

I have this nice euro 635CSi that I am in the process of spiffing up. The car is in the body shop now and should be finished soon. I have sourced a good many parts to this point - new, when available, and used, when not. But I have a few small items that I am searching for, as follows:

1. The small black plastic fastener that attaches the washer fluid reservoir O-ring to the bracket. FWIW, I ordered the "cable holder" that is shown on RealOEM for the superseded part (#19 on the diagram), but, IMO, the new part (70MM) is too big for the job. I'd like to find the smaller cable holder if possible.

2. Dome light. Alpinacsi helped me with a used one, but I am looking for something a bit better than what Todd had available.

3. A set of the rear tail light gaskets - the large black rubber gaskets ("sealing frame") that support the chrome bezel when mounted to the body - not the small round grey rubber seals for the lenses, which are available and I ordered those new. I've posted on the group buy for these gaskets on the board (Exterior thread) and hope that some are available.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mike
Mike Gray
1985 635CSi - Alpine white/black, 5 sp.
1991 M5- Alpine White II/black,
1988 M5 - Euro bumper conversion
2013 Aston Martin Vantage V8, MT, white/chestnut,
2011 M-B E350, 1989 Alfa Romeo Milano Gold, 2014 Porsche 911 7MT w/aero kit, 15K