Wanted electric antenna E24

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts wanted.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

thefabe

Wanted electric antenna E24

Post by thefabe »

Need the antenna for my 1985 635csi
Thanks
Eric
Chris Wright

Re: Wanted electric antenna E24

Post by Chris Wright »

thefabe wrote:Need the antenna for my 1985 635csi
Thanks
Eric
Is the antenna shaft broken (they are replaceable), or is it not working and if so, what is wrong?
thefabe

Post by thefabe »

Not working at all, as far as I know. But yesterday in the middle of the day someone stole the faceplate off my Kenwood CD player less than 5ft from my front door in broad daylight and within 20 minutes between when I went out to start my car and come in to change clothes to leave.
So I now need a new stereo so I guess I'll find out when I have the new one installed if the antenna was ever wired in or not.
Guess I should have relocked the door.
Eric
thefabe

Post by thefabe »

Not working at all, as far as I know. But yesterday in the middle of the day someone stole the faceplate off my Kenwood CD player less than 5ft from my front door in broad daylight and within 20 minutes between when I went out to start my car and come in to change clothes to leave.
So I now need a new stereo so I guess I'll find out when I have the new one installed if the antenna was ever wired in or not.
Guess I should have relocked the door.
Eric
Chris Wright

Post by Chris Wright »

Unbelievable, :shock: what good is just the faceplate afterall? :roll:

BTW, have you seen the "Goodie Page"? It has links to Online (or PDF Downloads) of the Factory Workshop Manuals, Wiring Diagrams (ETM's), Parts Manuals, Online Suppliers, etc.:
viewtopic.php?t=10410
It is actually in the "Tech Articles" Section, "Stickied" at the top as "E24 Shop Manual" if you need to find it later.

Download the ETM for your year car, it has the wiring diagram for the radio/Antenna
thefabe

Post by thefabe »

Thanks And sorry for the double post
Fabe
team2win

Post by team2win »

Do you still need the power antenna?
thefabe

Post by thefabe »

Yes I still need one.
Fabe
Pod
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Pod »

thefabe wrote:Yes I still need one.
Fabe
Where are you located? I'm sure I have one, but I'm in England!
maque

Re: Wanted electric antenna E24

Post by maque »

thefabe wrote:Need the antenna for my 1985 635csi
Thanks
Eric
i saw a truck antennas on ebay and craiglist. i was thinking to buy another one in there. since they have a cheap price for those. why dont you try to check their site? :mrgreen:
JoeSix

Antenna

Post by JoeSix »

I've got two that need attention, they both work but they need to be cleaned and lubed. PM if you are interested and I'll get one ready for you.
THanks
Joe
JoeG
84 633CSi AT
85 635CSi 5-sp - sold
99 Z3 Coupe 5-sp
-------------------------------------------------------------