M635csi

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts wanted.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

Markroywebsterhutton

M635csi

Post by Markroywebsterhutton »

Morning guys, does anyone know where I can lay my hands on a battery box for a 1986 m635csi and a boot carpet ? I need the bit of carpet that goes behind the number plate in the boot
Soperman

Re: M635csi

Post by Soperman »

Hi Mark,
Am I correct in assuming we met at the Ace Café a couple of weeks back, with very similar cars parked close to each other?
You might have some success sourcing your missing bits from this chap in Scotland called Boyd.

http://bavarianretro.com/blog/

He's here on bigcoupe, and goes by the name of "cecotto479."

Alternatively, bigcoupe user and moderator "Ron" has more than a few bits and pieces for your car. He's based in South Wales.
E24 M635CSi
Dan101smith

Post by Dan101smith »

Soperman wrote:
You might have some success sourcing your missing bits from this chap in Scotland called Boyd.
You also ::might not::
ron
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ron »

Markroywebsterhutton wrote:Morning guys, does anyone know where I can lay my hands on a battery box for a 1986 m635csi and a boot carpet ? I need the bit of carpet that goes behind the number plate in the boot
Your location??
They are ALWAYS rustier than you thought!!!!!!
'85 M #228
'87 M #367
'88 High line.
'10 X5
‘84 Alfasud 1.5 ti
Markroywebsterhutton

Soperman wrote:Hi Mark,
Am I correct in assuming we met at the Ace Café a couple of weeks back, with very similar cars parked close to each other?

http://bavarianretro.com/blog/

He's here on bigcoupe, and goes by the name of "cecotto479."

Alternatively, bigcoupe user and moderator "Ron" has more than a few bits and pieces for your car. He's based in South Wales.
That's right you have the minter !! mines not quite so mint but very fast
Soperman

Post by Soperman »

Good to see you made it onto bigcoupe.com, Mark.

As I said before, this is probably the best resource for knowledge, parts, help, advice and enthusiasm for E24's you will find anywhere. But you can help others to help you further by amending your profile to show your location, and perhaps also the details of your car.

Good luck sourcing your carpet bits. Having read the previous posts and links, I would first of all be getting in touch with "ron" if I were you.
E24 M635CSi
Markroywebsterhutton

ron wrote:
Markroywebsterhutton wrote:Morning guys, does anyone know where I can lay my hands on a battery box for a 1986 m635csi and a boot carpet ? I need the bit of carpet that goes behind the number plate in the boot
Your location??
Sorry Ron I'm a forum virgin my address has been added
wab_jr

Post by wab_jr »

Unless you live close by and can pick up parts in person, I would run from Bavarian Retro Cars/Boyd Beattie/Cecotto as fast as my bow-legs could carry me!
Read my review in the buyers & sellers feedback here on bigcoupe. I am not the only victim; look at his Facebook page under Bavarian Retro Cars:
https://www.facebook.com/bavarianretro/