WTB 1983-1987 635csi, Euro spec, manual.

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts wanted.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

FEDeuel

WTB 1983-1987 635csi, Euro spec, manual.

Post by FEDeuel »

The time has come that I am finally able to pursue my dream of owning one of the Euro spec models. This will be my second E24, my 5th BMW, and my 4th classic German car.

The car MUST run well, stop, and turn. I will be driving it home to New York, from wherever it is currently residing.

-I am specifically looking for a "rust free", as much as they can be, example; with no more than 175,000 miles (281,000km).

-Clean title, not salvage, not rebuilt.

-Preferably manual, but not required.

-I'd really like to find one with a black interior, exteriors are open, darker colors or red preferred. Paint condition isn't important as I'm planning a full restoration next spring

-I'd also prefer a sport package (or at least an LSD), again, not necessary, but it will factor into my decision. An ABS car would be a plus, but not really important.

-We do not have smog or any emissions checks on cars over 25 years old here, so if it isn't passing smog, that is totally fine.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things, but those are the big ones.
I've got about $7k to spend, and a trip and contingency budget on top of that, if I need to tap into it some. You can contact me though this site, or my email [email protected].