Black Driver Side Comfort Seats

Post in this forum for cars and/or parts wanted.

Moderators: GRNSHRK, ron, bfons

songzunhuang
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Black Driver Side Comfort Seats

Post by songzunhuang »

Since everyone seems to replace comfort seats with sports seats, I am hoping someone has some great condition comfort seat to part with. In reality, I really only need to bottom cushion. My leather seam is beginning to split and the padding is matted down with age. So I am looking for one without those problems.

Actually, I think I may even be able to swap out the cushion from a passenger side comfort seat. They just appear to bolt to the rails.
Let me know what you have. My car is a 1984 633CSi.

Thanks,
-----
Song Huang
1984 633CSi
Last 7 of VIN: 6997383
songzunhuang
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Black Driver Side Comfort Seats

Post by songzunhuang »

songzunhuang wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:07 am Since everyone seems to replace comfort seats with sports seats, I am hoping someone has some great condition comfort seat to part with. In reality, I really only need to bottom cushion. My leather seam is beginning to split and the padding is matted down with age. So I am looking for one without those problems.

Actually, I think I may even be able to swap out the cushion from a passenger side comfort seat. They just appear to bolt to the rails.
Let me know what you have. My car is a 1984 633CSi.

Thanks,
Updating my own post.
last weekend I removed the seat, the leather and fixed the seam. I also restored the padding a bit with some bits from an office chair. I recorded all this in my project thread. So, I am not in a hurry anymore. Still, if anyone has one please send me a message or reply to this post.
-----
Song Huang
1984 633CSi
Last 7 of VIN: 6997383